Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
cute . I like her dress 😆
Whenever I see her Manali pictures I remember ek kudi 😳 it's suits Ashnoor and Mini .
This initial looks were fresh and bubbly .
This is beautiful .She looks beautiful in yellow. One fan edit was there with srj and her in yellow and also in krishna it was nice .
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Whenever I see her Manali pictures I remember ek kudi 😳 it's suits Ashnoor and Mini .
It's suits her a lot . It describe character of Mini so well and suits Ashnoor also you are right
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
This is beautiful .She looks beautiful in yellow. One fan edit was there with srj and her in yellow and also in krishna it was nice .
I have seen that 😳 and also there was other edit I think beach one .shall try to get it and post
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Welcome to AT 11 Ashnoor Kaur 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸...
229