😭 Oh dear. Hope she joins tomorrow.
It's so much fun with the entire gang😃
Khoob jamega rang jab mil baithenge sab yaar😉
Googleji no help......for the translation....😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😭 Oh dear. Hope she joins tomorrow.
It's so much fun with the entire gang😃
Khoob jamega rang jab mil baithenge sab yaar😉
Googleji no help......for the translation....😡
Originally posted by: GUC3CBYFYJGEQGAH
Awww.....such an open-hearted/forum l....story....Alina buddy you're sure missed witnessing this..... 😛
It sure is🤣

It's a step done by Ajay Devgan(an actor) which signifies the roar of lion
Even I did not understand it😳
Or IF sends you a warning😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
It's a step done by Ajay Devgan(an actor) which signifies the roar of lion
If the lion does that in real life he will become a laughing stock than a scary one.....
I'll translate.
It means that 'it will be so much fun when all friends will come together!'
^ it was an ad for a drink
Which loosely meant 'It's paradise when all friends gather/meet up'
Sorry I ain't able to translate any better😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5