Basically what Kejriwal said. People have to go out, there's no option.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Basically what Kejriwal said. People have to go out, there's no option.
Go Local!! Be Vocal!! 😎
Yea he did stress on be Indian buy Indian..
Yeh LockDown4 kya chutiyapa hai?
So Lockdown 4 will start from May 18th and proceed according to individual state needs. Lockdown continues.
Yea he did stress on be Indian buy Indian..
https://twitter.com/AjitKDoval_FAN/status/1260224740108546048
Yeh LockDown4 kya chutiyapa hai?
Basically a new and improved lockdown from May 18th. Details would be given out before this one ends.
Kya chaatu aadmi he... kitna gol gol ghumata he ... me to thakk gayi bhaishaap
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0