Poor mera bacha 😭😭
Just look at his eyes 🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Poor mera bacha 😭😭
Just look at his eyes 🤢
we have record of finishing 2Ats in a day.🤷♀️ We went from 1.5 AT per day to 10ATs in one month.
babu bajju taking care of his wife and baby 😘
discussed and dissected during Phase 1 conclusion we reached was -- No she would have realised when she was stripped off the Bajaj surname but that didn't happen and ab toh hoga nahi 🤣Originally posted by: MrsRishabhBajaj
Achaaa I have an interesting topic for discussion..
Do we need Bajaj's ex wife to enter for Prerna to realise that she loves Bajaj?

I guess I need to start also my editing
and we had so many restrictions on top of it. 🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
And don't forget the awfully low content and the exit. 😆
Nice. I thought it's lice infested but I'll accept that it's snowfall. 😆