Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Ignoring + bitter words and much more 😈
I'm interested in the "much more" 🤓 What more?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Ignoring + bitter words and much more 😈
I'm interested in the "much more" 🤓 What more?
Originally posted by: opsora2090
bajaj ignore karega .. it is on the way .. cos sneha kay bajase other couple would come karib .. bajaj aur ekbar iyea dard jhel nei parega .. then ek strong ignore karega bajju
I honestly think Sneha will get Bajaj & Prerna closer. I am probably wrong but I think Prerna will think that Anurag tried to send Sneha away so she will not tell Anurag the truth at all. And then maybe Bajaj helps find Sneha and Prerna tells Sneha that Bajaj is her father. That's my point of view.
Uske baad bhi Prerna is too Anurag obsessed to realise that she has any feelings for Bajaj. MEnaka might be the only way right?
Originally posted by: MrsRishabhBajaj
I honestly think Sneha will get Bajaj & Prerna closer. I am probably wrong but I think Prerna will think that Anurag tried to send Sneha away so she will not tell Anurag the truth at all. And then maybe Bajaj helps find Sneha and Prerna tells Sneha that Bajaj is her father. That's my point of view.
Uske baad bhi Prerna is too Anurag obsessed to realise that she has any feelings for Bajaj. MEnaka might be the only way right?
Menka .. i dont think ekta will bring new actress again
Congratulations for new AT! 🥳
Ekta ki baat kaun kar raha hai 😆
What do you think? Being a follower of this show!
Ekta ki baat kaun kar raha hai 😆
What do you think? Being a follower of this show!
It is too late to bring menka ..
Garmi kam kyu nei hoying🥺
I was referring to the famous indifference phase we saw in s1. There RB broke their engagement and refused to acknowledge the status of their relationship by calling her a family friend in front of a guest. She used to chase him for attention. 😆😈

Abhi toh aur badhegi.Originally posted by: opsora2090
Garmi kam kyu nei hoying🥺