Isa, where are you, my friend?? I miss her so much 😭 Life is boring without her sassiness 😆
Yes, Where are you Isa?
I miss throwing her as well as being thrown under the bus😭
Come back Isa!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Isa, where are you, my friend?? I miss her so much 😭 Life is boring without her sassiness 😆
Yes, Where are you Isa?
I miss throwing her as well as being thrown under the bus😭
Come back Isa!
Where's our night squad?
Bucky, Vagee, Mishti, Meena where are you?

Read Forum instead of Jag
Knock knock, anybody there😲
Simple but cute Mishti
Hello hello😃 *mic testing
Dekho hum aa gaye!
P.S Why is IF acting so strange today?
For my previous post it said I wasn't allowed to post within 15 secs. But that was my first post of the night🤔
I watched the first 4 episodes of YPNTKH today, and I was quite impressed, Namit did act well but Palak was bland in parts. The Bgm is also refreshing. One thing I did not like was that the CVS have not done enough research on the show, they are showing a Telugu family but it seems as if they are an amalgamation of the whole South India, they have typecasted them.But overall it was a good watch.
It happened with me too Ru
Dekho hum aa gaye!
P.S Why is IF acting so strange today?
For my previous post it said I wasn't allowed to post within 15 secs. But that was my first post of the night🤔
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Knock knock, anybody there😲
Yup I am here.
How is your brother Vagee? Hope he is doing well!
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5