Bollywood CC #44- Page 47

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.1k

Users

40

Likes

1.5k

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

R u working?

Cause almost everyone I know don't wanna go back to work😆, and want the lockdown extended. If ur Mumbai, TN, AP, Delhi then chances are you ll have to torture yourself through another series shitty or not.


Kuch din pehle toh tum bhi jaana chahti thi , kya ho gaya ab tumko 😆


Oh dear God I can't endure such headaches anymore. Isse better hai vapas corona ke news padhu

RX4KU2IZ7Q3DLHF5 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Ab toh Kjo ne apne bathroom ka toilet seat bhi dikha diya, aur kuch baki hai kya?

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Pehle tha ki lockdown khule ab Mann hai ki lockdown extend ho jye..

Although I sense fear in my company cryptic updates.🤔

AllThatCritique thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: EL3DQMLUMFRKQZS6

Ab toh Kjo ne apne bathroom ka toilet seat bhi dikha diya, aur kuch baki hai kya?

He literally showed potential robbers where his tijori is 😆 He's lost it.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Well... 🤐 He looks... cute- ish. The language is so brash on the ears though.

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~


Kuch din pehle toh tum bhi jaana chahti thi , kya ho gaya ab tumko 😆


Oh dear God I can't endure such headaches anymore. Isse better hai vapas corona ke news padhu

Vo toh bas starting problem tha, now I have accepted this life ☀️.

Meko nahi jana😭😭😭😭.

Par Jana toh pakka hai, almost 70% offices have started functioning

Edited by VintageWine - 6 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

If airports open, companies would get super desperate to open offices.

M7WQD2EXU5Z26BAU thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Mujhe do din jana padega offc, 33% employee allowed.. 🤔 lekin I m scared to travel by public transport.

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Well... 🤐 He looks... cute- ish. The language is so brash on the ears though.


He is 😆 Wait till u hear them say Ma. Its like a sheep bleating 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".