Deba Maya se inspire ho rahi hai😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Deba Maya se inspire ho rahi hai😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
MJ: You literally gave birth to me!
Daadi: I told your dad to wear a condom!
Antara: And now I know why you don't have siblings
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
MJ: You literally gave birth to me!
Daadi: I told your dad to wear a condom!
Btw there would be condom 50yrs back🤔
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Deba Maya se inspire ho rahi hai😆
As she told...kabhi kabhi lagta woich Maya hai😆
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Btw there would be condom 50yrs back🤔
Pata nahi🤣apne ko kya hai😆
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Antara: And now I know why you don't have siblings
Daadi: One made me an alcoholic, the other would have made me a druggie
Mj would have been about 5 by the time "nirodh" was introduced in India🤣
Darshi, Miss T, kahaan reh gaye🤔
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Daadi: One made me an alcoholic, the other would have made me a druggie
MJ: Atleast mujhe Amir mila bhai ke roop mein
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
MJ: Atleast mujhe Amir mila bhai ke roop mein
Aamir: Bhai?tum rakshas ho! Meri Diya mujhse cheen li😭