But seriously Naman ke eshtyle main kuch likhne ka bahut man kar raha hai...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
But seriously Naman ke eshtyle main kuch likhne ka bahut man kar raha hai...
Woh bhi kar denge. Bas tum Eid ko aane do. Eid ka chand aur humara story on Sometwoes woh bhi Naman style pe - ek saath ayega, hopefully! 😉
Talking about Naman, this was actually something I am quite proud of. I never really thought I could write something in his tone. I think it was okay! 😊
Originally posted by: nushy1995
Talking about Naman, this was actually something I am quite proud of. I never really thought I could write something in his tone. I think it was okay! 😊
Okay?? Like seriously? I can't believe you are calling this an okay one...
It's absolutely fabulous... 👏 👏 👏
Opened on TM request.