Yeah I knowwww but now that season is over.
Can't he change it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah I knowwww but now that season is over.
Can't he change it
I am trying to write my update and meri Mamma mujhe baad baar kaam ke liye utha rahi hai. Jab ki I am not so well🤔
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
I am trying to write my update and meri Mamma mujhe baad baar kaam ke liye utha rahi hai. Jab ki I am not so well🤔
Today is mother's day! Aaj toh yeh sab kuch banta hai ❤️
He was supposed to start shooting for Boss season 2 as well. That’s why this look and yaar bechaara chutti pe tha, suddenly kaam pe aana pada toh look change karne ka time nahi mila 🤣
Originally posted by: MrsRishabhBajaj
Today is mother's day! Aaj toh yeh sab kuch banta hai ❤️
I know!
But I will finish my update today!! Kisi bhi haal main
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
He was supposed to start shooting for Boss season 2 as well. That’s why this look and yaar bechaara chutti pe tha, suddenly kaam pe aana pada toh look change karne ka time nahi mila 🤣
Hahaha okay fine fine. Btw I haven't seen the whole season of Boss. Acha hai kya?
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
But I will finish my update today!! Kisi bhi haal main
That's my target too 😆
Originally posted by: MrsRishabhBajaj
Hahaha okay fine fine. Btw I haven't seen the whole season of Boss. Acha hai kya?
Mast hai 😎🤣
Originally posted by: MrsRishabhBajaj
That's my target too 😆
lets hope we both are able to achieve our targets 😎