Yeps, I am from Vizag currently living in Mumbai😳Originally posted by: priya185
Vagee Lav are you guys from India
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Yeps, I am from Vizag currently living in Mumbai😳Originally posted by: priya185
Vagee Lav are you guys from India
The first serial I ever saw was Laagi Tujhse Lagan and coincidentally Bunty was a child actor in that show 🤣 that show was so problematic and regressive...but I was so intrigued because I had never seen a serial before lol
Yeah...we can see that....you still remember...
I watched that show till Mishal was there it is a long time ago.The first serial I ever saw was Laagi Tujhse Lagan and coincidentally Bunty was a child actor in that show 🤣 that show was so problematic and regressive...but I was so intrigued because I had never seen a serial before lol
My first show glimpses was Heena lol then first show I properly watched was Jassi, courtesy Mum. The first show I liked was KYPH. I loved Iqbal a lot and the lead pairing was.
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I have them everyday😭
Tomorrow is Sunday.... I hope you remember that...
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I don't have them tomorrow, and I slept for 3 hours in the afternoon, probably that's the reason I am awake 😆
Good for you!
Ik this thing and it actually seems frustrating when you can't sleep at night.
I watched the show when I was 12 😆 I was on wikipedia a couple weeks ago and realized he's the same actor because I think he looks different now! I wonder how his Miyan (Mohit) looked at that age lol
Originally posted by: 627QS3AXMSOYUO4R
Tomorrow is Sunday.... I hope you remember that...
I never have off days except the day before my test.
Moreover NEET is a very difficult exam to crack for govt seats. Taking offs every week doesn't work
Originally posted by: priya185
I watched that show till Mishal was there it is a long time ago.
My first show glimpses was Heena lol then first show I properly watched was Jassi, courtesy Mum. The first show I liked was KYPH. I loved Iqbal a lot and the lead pairing was.
Same, I quit after Mishal left. Lol then when I was watching KumKum Bhagya I realized that Abhi was Dutta #2 🤣 such a small world
Originally posted by: XLF2FUL72Z4ZGAM7
Tomorrow is Sunday.... I hope you remember that...
I woke up this morning and panicked because I thought I overslept and was late for work 😆 Then I remembered it was Saturday
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Good night😴
Good night Bhagyashree!🤗
You may ask jiju for his childhood pics😉
I watched the show when I was 12 😆 I was on wikipedia a couple weeks ago and realized he's the same actor because I think he looks different now! I wonder how his Miyan (Mohit) looked at that age lol
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5