Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
Oh, i hate Vijay i don't understand what's so great about the guy. He always ruins remakes with his overacting.
Heard u r trolling tv forum these days 😆
Rajeev Khandelwal is huge star, I didn't know he is still relevant.
PC's dad tried hard to become a singer. Read Prakash Jaju's tweets on how he used to call producer/directors for daaru party and sing songs all night
They are allowing link of ticktock videos to be posted here. It'll bring all internet low quality here.
They keep asking me to prove if i am robot while signing in every time and then allow ticktok here. Akhand chutiyapa
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0