Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Wow... Beautiful... Liked their confusion.... 

Please update fast.... 

;

Thanks alot...❤️ Glad u liked it😊...will update soon

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vishal_m.neil

Beautifully crafted, there feeling for each other in the update. Why neil is yet not ready ?

Waiting for nxt update.

Heartily thank you❤️

Glad u liked it😊...

Will update soon

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Nice update

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks alot❤️..

Glad u liked it...

Will update soon😊

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update 🤗

Waiting for next update 

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Nice update 🤗

Waiting for next update 

heartily thank you❤️...

Will update soon😊

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

They are in love but want to deny it . Update next part soon.

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

They are in love but want to deny it . Update next part soon.

Yeah😊..

Will update soon❤️

sou-miya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Pls waiting for ur update..

Khushii11 thumbnail

*CH-10*

Sun shone brightly. Minnie woke up with puffed , bloodshot red and rheumy eyes. Her pillow was soaked in tears but a new spark could  be seen in her magnetic brown eyes.

After a isomaniac night, she finally woke with a decision that she can't take it all.

She can't opt for this uncertain life anymore.

A thought kept bothering her all night. Even if Neil confesses his feelings, will she accept it after making such a tough and rare promise to her mom.

She finally ended up on a conclusion that Nomatter how hard destiny would push them towards each other a wall of her promise would always keep them seperated . So it's better to let it go before she mess up everything and end up hurting Neil and herself.

"It's good if Neil would never admit his feelings, atleast this would be an escape route from cheating her promise.",she thought and got off from the bed.

As soon as she stepped into the office, Preet rushed to her and apologized for the day before. Mini was about to break down when she remembered that Preet knows nothing about their fight.

She sighed , patted Preet's should and just gave her a smile.

Preet noticed her pale yellow face but didn't venture to utter a word out.

Minni joined her workplace and announced to Preet that she has decided to resign from the job.

Preet stayed stunned at first and then uttered.

"Why", asked Preet.

"Just that... somethings are just never destined to be", replied Mini as she sighed without looking at her.

She picked up her bag along with her resignation letter and rushed to Neil's cabin.

She stayed stunned at sight in front of her. Neil too had the same puffed rheumy eyes. She felt helpless. Somehow she composed and recollected herself and then moved towards him.

Neil kept his head buried in his laptop trying to ignore her glance.

"What happened?", He asked in a no-nonsense tone without looking up at her .

Mini came closer and placed the letter on his table. He received it, opened it and his eyes stayed widened. His heart sank.

"I wanna resign",said Mini in a cold tone.

Neil looked up at her in attitude, moved his fingers in his hairs and then uttered,

"U can't....

Before the contract gets over and magazine is launched....u can't resign M/s Mini", he said in a no-nonsense tone.

Mini resisted to meet glance with him.

"The launch is in the coming week and after that I'd resign. So better to keep the letter with yourself.", Said Mini avoiding to meet his eyes while Neil kept his eyes sticked on her.

Neil stood up from his chair, and started to step closer to her ...while Mini kept stepping back. His eyes stayed on her.

Neil came closer and held her by her shoulder and whispered to her ears, "you should never stop chasing your dreams because your dreams are what keep you alive."

"Don't worry. I won't stop chasing", said Mini as she stepped back freeing herself from his clutches and looking straight into his eyes.

Neil moved a step closer to her , slides his hands around her waist and pulled her close towards him. He then cupped his face and said "I never want this passion to grow cold.

I want this fire to burn between us until we are no more."

Tears filled in Minni's eyes. Their eyes locked. They could clearly see the the same agony...same pain and same yearn in each other's eyes.

They were lost in each other's eyes when suddenly they heard someone clearing his throat.

They turned around. It was Mickey. An awkward silence and embarrassment filled the Atmosphere . Mini quickly looked away while Neil freed her from his clutches. They distanced themselves from each other and Neil finally asked irritably.."what happened?".

"Just need your signatures over papers. Quite Urgent it is otherwise I won't have disturbed....." Smirked Mickey.

Neil and Mini looked at each other and then quickly turned away.

Neil was signing those papers when Mickey's glance landed on his puffed eyes.

"What happened Neil.... looks like u had an isomaniac night?", Mickey smirked.

"Yeah...someone has stolen my sleep too", smirked Neil while looking at Minni.

"Ohho...so someone is affecting Neil Oberoi", taunted Mickey grinning.

"Yeah alot", replied Neil with his eyes sticked on Mini.

"How?", Asked Mini.

"In a lot of ways", said Neil grinning.

"Yeah how?", Mickey insisted.

Neil kept his eyes sticked on Mini and answered.

"The way Her thick, wavy , long black hair gracefully falls down to her shoulder and encircles her diamond shaped face.

A golden suntan usually brings out her smooth, clear complexion and high cheek bones.

Her slightly arched chestnut black eyebrows highlights her emotions by moving up and down as she reacts to her world around her.

Her large deep brown eyes reminds me of a mountain on a stormy day.

Her curved nose gives her a little girl look that makes me smile when she talks.

And her small mouth outlined by pink puffed lips that she often accentuates with glossy pink lipstick.

When she smiles, her well formed and white teeth brightens up her face."said Neil and paused.

Tears rolled down Mini's cheeks . She turned around, slammed the door back and left.

Neil turned quiet and sighed in agony.

"And?" Asked Mickey as if insisting Neil to continue.

"And I don't know why but her presence affects me....her tears affects....she affects....and I don't know why..." Said Neil and took and pause.

Mickey kept waiting for Neil to continue further and finally Neil uttered.

"And I guess You can say that " he paused...

"That?", Asked Mickey.

"That I'm head over heels in...."

He took a pause then a deep breath and finally said...

"I'm head over heels in love with Mini", Neil finally admitted.

Mickey's smiled widened. He turned Neil around and hugged him whole heartedly.

"And I won't let her go", promised Neil.

Edited by Mistress.of.pen - 3 years ago
Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sou-miya

Pls waiting for ur update..

Heartily sorry for the delay dear....and thanks for showering so much of love...

Will try to update early from next time...❤️