Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arshi FF: Shades Of Love 💕 Last Part pg 78 - Page 17

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am glad Arnav did not hesitate to broach the subject with Ammaji.  She said this is a male dominated place.  But she is the village head.  She can make  a difference can't she?  I think she herself never think in those lines.  Hopefully she will do something, otherwise, she won't win any brownie points from us.  Khushi is still sick.  Arnav tricked her and gave her an injection and got her to take some medicines too!  He proved that he is compassionate doctor.  Lavanya is helping him in taking care of Khushi.   Lovely update.

Cheers......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

WOW!! Arnav hit the nerve of Ammaji... But she is right, though... their minds are made up. He only can cure them but can't change them..

So he distracted her to inject her... Aww!!

And it's true, Lavanya is really good friend...

Let's see will Khushi accept the gifts or find out that he bought it for her!!

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh i dont believe amma ji that she can't change things but as she practically ruled in ratangiri if she tried to stop all this nonsense she can.....

Love that Arnav already start helping her...... I mean that small small help are very big for khushi....like he doesn't eat eggs because khushi need to go and her foot is in not in good condition then slippers.....

Thnks for updatee

kayarose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update. Ammaji is a hypocrite. Khushi's mother is also another cruel person who treats khushi as some animal not caring for her health even. She was ready to send her to market for eggs with her injured foot. Now slowly arshi will start falling for each other. 

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow Arnav really spoke to his mother on this issue.. superb.. liked the way he and lavanya are taking care of Khushi.. amazing update.. loved it.. Thanks for pm 😊

gurfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Superb written love arnav point view omg awesome plus u amazing writer .. 👌🙏

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Arnav is the man who will call a spade a spade ..

He is straightforward in showing Ammaji his displeasure over the cruel rules for child widow n women in general imposed by the orthodox people of Ratnagiri ..

Ammaji takes it easy n asks him to mind his own business ..

Ammaji has no kind feelings for Khushi  or for other women suffering in that male-oriented society..

But Arnav has no such intention as he has decided to make life easier for Khushi ..

He loves to eat eggs but he goes with poha n lassi ..

He n Lavanya go to Khushi..

La shows genuine concern for her..

Arnav distracts Khushi by the lame excuse of Lizard..lol

He's too cute..

Khushi is still apprehensive about not getting frank with Arnav but she  has started listening to him unknowingly ..

Arnav surprises me further by purchasing eggs so that Khushi doesn't have to go to the market with her injured food..

He has also brought chappals for her but gives them to Lavanya ..

Lavanya is so sweet 😊

I hope she doesn't feel cheated when Arshi begins to feel differently for each other..

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Savera84 thumbnail

Rose, you typed Prerna instead of Khushi in the first part of the latest chapter.

The chapter is nice.  Arnav's reverse psychology is working wonders.  Khushi is really missing out on lot stuff, just because her husband died.  He was a total stranger for her, yet she was forced to stay away from normal life.  How will he give the suit to Khushi?  Will he use Lavanya or will he try a new trick?

Cheers......

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

its nice to see Arnav trying reverse psychology for Khushi.......pushes her to be more carefree and happy..... All his activities are revolving around Khushi only......he is falling hard for her.....

but i must say the fair's environment doesn't suit with Ratnagiri...........we don't have camels in the coastal area, it would've suited had it been Rajasthan and its small village..........also the puppet show, is more of Rajasthani folk lore...... there are fairs in Ratnagiri, but of different types

Also, who is Prerna, why was Arnav expecting Prerna to join them for the fair....... 😆

Edited by anjs - 3 years ago