Originally posted by: Jyoti_kuku
So these posts or link working for you even without tiktok?
haan Jyoti🤗 I can view them
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Jyoti_kuku
So these posts or link working for you even without tiktok?
haan Jyoti🤗 I can view them
throwback to ..Mishti becomes poet moment🤣
🤣🤣
honestly I re-watched and repeated on loop when it first aired👏
I fell in love with Rhea's expressions😛 Especially "Ewwww"
Her confidence in writing those lines and then realising how awful they are🤣👏
I feel you Mish, I'm no where near that intelligent for shayari either🤔
Even I want more of their scenes in their bedroom, abirs room is so beautiful
The upstairs area has a lot of scope, there mishbir can have different kinds of scenes n can also romance in that area 😳
But these ppl r not utilising mishbir at all, they r only interested in drama
oh haan, those stairs and the view from uptop is so beautiful Hopefully with this lockdown, the writers have got some akkal and opened their eyes properly to see all the locations that they have forgotten about.
The lakeside..
Abir's room
The temple
Mishbir house
Cycle rides
soo many to explore😳
wohoo!
She deserves it all! She is a top-class actress and a wonderful human being!👏🥳
more power to her❤️
Congratulations Mishbhirians on 93rd AT🎉....
Hii Mansiiii🤗
how are you yaar? It's been sooo long
Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus
oh haan, those stairs and the view from uptop is so beautiful Hopefully with this lockdown, the writers have got some akkal and opened their eyes properly to see all the locations that they have forgotten about.
The lakeside..
Abir's room
The temple
Mishbir house
Cycle rides
soo many to explore😳
Ya, I hope garima wud get her creative skills back n she'd give us nice mishbir scenes in these locations n also give us more of mishbirs romance as well
Girls who are interested in becoming second admin of MishBir AT???
throwback to ..Mishti becomes poet moment🤣
🤣
I so want Mishti to make a silly shayari infront of Abir now😆
"One ke baad aata hai two, Mr Ajeeb Rajvansh, I love you"
Wow
This tiktok video got 12.5 hearrts ❤️
Jyoti r mishbir videos popular on tiktok as well?