That's a difficult one for me, coz I don't listen to English songs and Hindi songs very rarely😭Let's see if I know any song
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
That's a difficult one for me, coz I don't listen to English songs and Hindi songs very rarely😭Let's see if I know any song
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
If you are, this air is singing
Whatever you are, it's silky
Go no
Go no
Jao na
Tum Jo ho toh gaa rahi hai yeh hawa
Tum jo ho to reshmi si hai fiza
Jao NA Jao Na
Next one-
Like an evening
Your colour has grown
was a lonely night
You are like the moon
Guys post the famous songs only it will be easier!
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Jao na
Tum Jo ho toh gaa rahi hai yeh hawa
Tum jo ho to reshmi si hai fiza
Jao NA Jao Na
Next one-
Like an evening
Your colour has grown
was a lonely night
You are like the moon
Toota jo kabhi taara
You stay on my lips like a poem
I will remain awake in your eyes like dream
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Toota jo kabhi taara
You stay on my lips like a poem
I will remain awake in your eyes like dream
Is this one!?
Tu nazm nazm sa mere honthon pe thehar ja
Main khwaab khwaab sa teri aankhon mein jaagun re
Guess....I'm supposed to post next one
There was a rustle, there was some noise
My heart was stolen and it fell for you
Hulchul hui zara chor hua, dil chor hua teri or huaOriginally posted by: BFY62FHRB5ALL72U
Is this one!?
Tu nazm nazm sa mere honthon pe thehar ja
Main khwaab khwaab sa teri aankhon mein jaagun re
Guess....I'm supposed to post next one
There was a rustle, there was some noise
My heart was stolen and it fell for you
-----
Hey stranger, you also call out sometime from somewhere
I'm living here in pieces, you are also living there in pieces
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Hulchul hui zara chor hua, dil chor hua teri or hua
-----
Hey stranger, you also call out sometime from somewhere
I'm living here in pieces, you are also living there in pieces
Aye Ajnabi Tu Bhi Kabhi Aawaaz De Kahin Se
I don't know and neither do you.
Why have we both gone crazy.
You're on a roll Isa!
Kudos to your Hindi!!!👍🏼
Originally posted by: JC2PCBHAKYLBEEQX
Aye Ajnabi Tu Bhi Kabhi Aawaaz De Kahin Se
I don't know and neither do you.
Why have we both gone crazy.
Ishq hua kaise hua
Some unsaid and unheard things have started to happen
I have no control over my heart
I'm losing my identity
Googleji ki Jai ho! It's all his/her magic....