True! I need to break up with procrastination, seriously!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
True! I need to break up with procrastination, seriously!
I can relate
The only ray of hope is, classes might start in June.
I can't take this anymore.
You must get summer vacation na! 🤔
I can relate
The only ray of hope is, classes might start in June.
I can't take this anymore.
I can't take this too.
Hope is the only thing we have.
Being the topper, just because teachers think I am doing everything on time is actually spoiling me. But I know I would complete it once and wouldn't let it affect my studies, but then I would be struggling to gobble up everything😵
Being the topper, just because teachers think I am doing everything on time is actually spoiling me. But I know I would complete it once and wouldn't let it affect my studies, but then I would be struggling to gobble up everything😵
All the best with it
In Kerala, new academic year starts on 1st of June. Our summer vacations are usually in April and May, and for us, CBSE or like, in our school, holidays starts from March half and classes start by half of May. But in 12th we usually only get 1 and half month holidays. So anyway our summer vacation is to be over.
I think classes will start in June.😊
But I am tooo worked up to do anything nowadays, I am not just in the right mind. I am not even updating my books.😵
In Kerala, new academic year starts on 1st of June. Our summer vacations are usually in April and May, and for us, CBSE or like, in our school, holidays starts from March half and classes start by half of May. But in 12th we usually only get 1 and half month holidays. So anyway our summer vacation is to be over.
Oh! Okay. Online classes hi honge phir toh. 😳
But I am tooo worked up to do anything nowadays, I am not just in the right mind. I am not even updating my books.😵
Hota hai, kabhi kabhi Zindagi mein Aisa bhi hota hai. Don't worry🤗