Originally posted by: ID5M4CUDQNI6MUGB
My mom was ready with rolling pin if I refused to Cook🤣
🤣
Poor you🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: ID5M4CUDQNI6MUGB
My mom was ready with rolling pin if I refused to Cook🤣
🤣
Poor you🤣
Hey, Whats up?
I have so much to do, but I did absolutely nothing other than making a cake.which wasn't really in my essential to do list.
Hey, Whats up?
Nothing much... Just wandering all over IF.🤣
I have so much to do, but I did absolutely nothing other than making a cake.which wasn't really in my essential to do list.
Happens with me all the time🤣
Originally posted by: HT777OFK54DYFQ4Q
Nothing much... Just wandering all over IF.🤣
Oh Okay,
How is your classes going?
I know right..!
Arghh, the amount of work I have is eating me up.
Classes are horrible!!!
I am exhausted.
My fingers hurt sometimes.
Originally posted by: FLOTD47KUUHHBKOJ
Classes are horrible!!!
I am exhausted.
My fingers hurt sometimes.
I can relate
The only ray of hope is, classes might start in June.
I can't take this anymore.