Beautiful writting everyone❤️🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Beautiful writting everyone❤️🤗
Darshi your writing next na...
Btw Shibz I read as "If you are reading your idiot,period"🤣
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Beautiful writting everyone❤️🤗
Join in Deba, if your done with your work😳
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Darshi your writing next na...
Btw Shibz I read as "If you are reading your idiot,period"🤣
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Darshi your writing next na...
Btw Shibz I read as "If you are reading your idiot,period"🤣
🤣🤣
naah I am juggling between two things I will read and then write.. who ever is next keep continue...
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Darshi your writing next na...
Btw Shibz I read as "If you are reading your idiot,period"🤣
Aap chasme lagwa hi lo😆
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Join in Deba, if your done with your work😳
Yup..let someone write..I am a bit confused with the sequence🙈😂
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣🤣
naah I am juggling between two things I will read and then write.. who ever is next keep continue...
Question is, who is writing? Miss T?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Aap chasme lagwa hi lo😆
Kala chasma🤣🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Question is, who is writing? Miss T?
Same question