Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bananahammock thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Eagerly awaiting the much anticipated 100th chapter! Hope you're doing well!

..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wardboy armaan... ahhahah soch ke hi hasi aa rahi hai.... remember he imagined ridhima as a nurse. and she looked way too cute and i can imagin armaan looking as cute as her. hahahah 

Aur sahi toh kaaha ridhima ne . vo sab jolly molly armaan se pyaar karte hai na ki Dr tag se. aise toh kitne hi Dr tag laga ke ghum rahe hai ridhima ke as pass after all hospital mein hi jo kaam karti hai par pyaar toh armaan se hi hua na... 

she is afraid as a small kid from his exams ahahhaha 

totally worth the wait. 

now update super soon na pleasee.... it been a month now/

beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful story ❤️

Bananahammock thumbnail

No word in a while! Hope you're doing okay!

Payal

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 100

Turns out, Armaan really shouldn't have worried. He aced the exams, just like Riddhima had anticipated. There had been a huge celebration the evening that the results were declared because everyone had performed beautifully, but Armaan, who was the most unsure and worried about his performance, had somehow been the one who scored the highest out of all of them. Riddhima had been extremely proud of him, too. She'd thrown him a party to celebrate and then treated him out to dinner the next day.

After that, everyone got busy with their own schedules at work. They didn't get to hang out as much because they were all working in different wards under different doctors during different shifts. It took its toll on them, but they all did their best to adjust to this new normal of theirs. One where they couldn't just go see each other when they felt like it, when they didn't spend their breaks in the cafeteria goofing around together. It was weird for all of them, and yes, it was a little depressing, but they made do. Plus, it made the time they spent together so much more valued.

To make up for all the lost time, they'd started hanging out together on Sunday mornings. It was not as much time as they were used to, but it was something, and that was what mattered. They all knew that slowly they'd get acclimated to this as well.

But tonight... tonight was different. RK & Madhu, yes the same RK who Muskaan was once engaged to, had gotten married and they were having their reception today, to which the entire gang was invited. It was also the last night before Riddhima & Rahul went to Delhi for some All India Sanjeevani Induction Programme for doctors who wished to work in gynaecology and paediatrics. Armaan had been sulking about it since the day he found out about it because they would be going for 5 whole days and when was the last time he'd stayed away from Riddhima for so long?

Everyone had taken the opportunity to tease Armaan about being a clingy boyfriend (It's fiance! Armaan had corrected them a million times). He didn't say anything else though, because they were right and he was being clingy, but he would just miss her so much. He wondered how Muskaan was taking it so well, but then, he didn't understand the workings of her brain, so he let it be. He was just determined to make the most of the day they had and enjoy.

Muskaan had already left for the party seeing as she was really close to the entire family and wanted to be there to greet the guests as well. Rahul had tagged along with her. Nikki and Abhi would be going later because Nikki found it difficult to spend too much time on her feet with the advancing pregnancy. Which is why, Armaan was going to be taking not just Riddhima, but Anjali and Atul to the party also. He hated that they'd have those two kabbab mein haddis but then he couldn't really do anything about it.

So, he sucked it up and picked Atul up at 7 and the two boys left for the Guptas together where they were greeted by Nani. Armaan hugged her and sought her blessings, followed quickly by Atul who did the same.

"Aaj toh tune bade hi dashing lag rahe ho," Nani complimented them.

"Thank you, Nani!" They chorussed.

"Aao, baitho. Anjali aur Riddhima bhi abhi aati hi hogi," she instructed them.

"Hospital mein sab kaisa chal raha hai?" She asked them. "Ab exams ka result aa gaya toh bohot kaam hoga na?"

"Kaam toh bohot hai, Nani," Armaan replied. "Lekin bohot seekhne bhi mil raha hai. Ab hum sab poora time saath mein nahi rehte toh sabko thoda time lag raha hai adjust hone mein... aur waise bhi... Abhi toh bas 2-4 din hi hue hain."

"Hmmmm," Nani agreed. "Bas tum achche se kaam karo."

"Of course, Nani Maa!" Atul cried. "Hum sab bohot mehnat karte hain."

"Aur apne busy schedule mein se time nikaalke aa jaaya karo kabhi yahaan bhi. Aajkal toh aate hi nahi," she mocked. "Itne busy ho gaye ho kya?"

"Sorry!" Atul apologized.

"Armaan," she said, "Riddhima yahaan nahi rahegi iska yeh matlab nahi hai ki tu yahaan nahi aayega. Samjha?"

"Nani! Woh nahi rahegi toh ulta main aur zyada yahaan aaunga," Armaan replied.

"Achcha?" She asked.

"Haan! Woh yahaan nahi rahegi na... jealous hoke taunt maarne ke liye," he laughed. "Warna uske taane hi khatam nahi hote."

"Badmaash!!" Nani rebuked amusingly, pulling his ears.

"Meri buraayi ho gayi ho toh chale, Dr. Mallik?" Riddhima asked, stepping into the living room with Anjali.

All laughter left Armaan in a whoosh when he saw her. She looked so absolutely gorgeous. Her red and cream lehenga complimented his black sherwani perfectly.

Riddhima blushed under his intense gaze and Anjali shook her head fondly at the two of them. Such dorks in love.

"Armaan! Riddhima ko baad mein taad lena. Abhi chalte hain!" She piped in, giggling. Armaan made a face at her but agreed and the four of them left.

"Boys... wahaan pe... please humein embarrass mat karna, okay?" Anjali commanded once they were on their way. "Behave yourselves. Aur specially tum, Atul. Muskaan ke saath khaane ke liye jhagadna mat."

"Haan, Anjali," Atul agreed dutifully.

"And you," she turned to Armaan. "Please... Riddhima ke saath kahin bhi start mat ho jaana, despos ki tarah."

"Anjy... tumne mujhe despo kaha?" Armaan cried out, scandalized.

"Ab tum despo ki tarah behave karte ho toh woh hi bolungi na," she replied matter of factly.

"Anjy, yaar! What is this? Tum aise kyu bol rahi ho?" He whined. "I'm not so bad."

"You are exactly that bad, Armaan," Riddhima piped in. "Tum seriously kabhi bhi kuch bhi karte ho."

"Okay! Fine," he acquiesced. "No embarrassing the Guptas today."

"Thank you!" Both the girls chorussed.

When they got to the venue, being the gentlemen that they were, Armaan and Atul held the door open for their girls. Armaan immediately grabbed Riddhima's hand in his and walked inside. Atul was a little hesitant in doing so, and Anjali noticed, so she took his hand in hers. Atul was surprised at that and looked up at her, blushing.

"It's okay, Atul," Anjali told him. "You know... tum mera haath pakad sakte ho. Mujhe achcha lagega."

"Really Anjali?" He asked, surprised.

She just nodded in reply. "Tumhe har cheez ke liye itna sochne ki zaroorat nahi hai, you know. Ab main tumhaari girlfriend hoon. Tum kabhi bhi mera haath pakad sakte ho. Tumhe iss baat ke liye zyada sochne ki zaroorat nahi hai."

"Thank you, Anjali," he said, ducking his head.

Once inside, Atul & Anjali left in search of Rahul & Muskaan. They didn't know RK that well and weren't exactly comfortable going to congratulate him alone like Armaan & Riddhima were.

Armaan pulled Riddhima with him and they weaved through the crowd, trying to find the happy couple. Riddhima was a little intimidated by seeing so many well known and successful faces in the same room. Not just people from Bollywood, but influential industrialists, and even a few politicians were guests at this grand reception. She felt a little out of place amongst all of them casually chatting with each other.

Armaan, sensing her hesitance, stopped and turned to her. "Hey, you okay?" He asked.

Riddhima shrugged. "I guess," she replied.

He took her face in his hands and stood closer. "Basket... kya hua?" He asked softly.

"I'm just a little nervous. I mean... yahaan sab..." she gestured around them.

"Ohhh," Armaan replied. "I know. Main bhi," he answered. "But, it's okay. You know RK wanted us here today. Uski help inme se kisi ne nahi ki. Humne ki hai. More than them, we deserve to be here today."

Riddhima nodded at his words and managed to give him a small smile. He hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. He pulled back and gave her a heartwarming smile, pulling her with him again.

They managed to find RK after a few minutes. He was surrounded by some people, but the second he saw them approach, excused himself to meet them.

"Armaan! Riddhima!" He cried out, delighted. "Main kabse wait kar raha hoon, yaar! Kahaan the tum dono?" He asked.

"Sorry," Riddhima apologized. "Duty calls."

"Ahhh, yes, of course! Work comes first," he agreed. He scanned the crowd, searching for someone, and when he found them, excused himself. "One second. Kahin mat jaana."

Both Armaan & Riddhima nodded at his words and stood there, waiting for him, confused. A minute later, he reappeared with Madhu in tow, making the couple smile.

"Armaan... Riddhima... meet my wife, Madhu," he introduced.

"Congratulations!" Riddhima wished, pulling Madhu into a hug. Madhu was taken aback by the forwardness, but nevertheless, hugged the woman back.

"Thank you," she replied shyly.

Riddhima moved in to hug RK next. "Congratulations, you! I'm so proud of you!" RK returned the hug happily.

Armaan hugged him next. "Congratulations, man!" He exclaimed. "Main tumhaare liye bohot khush hoon."

"Thanks to you two!" RK replied. "Yeh sab possible hua hai... toh sab tumhaari wajah se. So, thank you!"

Armaan and Riddhima both waved him off. It was the least they could do. But, before they could say anything, they heard a voice that made Riddhima literally weak in the knees. Armaan caught her as she lost her footing.

The four of them turned to see Mr. Shah Rukh Khan himself approaching the couple. Of course he would be here. RK was a famous Bollywood actor, and almost of Bollywood's elite were present at the party, but this was SRK himself. No one could blame Riddhima for losing it.

"Congratulations," the man greeted RK.

"Thank you so much, sir. Aap aaye... mujhe bohot achcha laga," RK replied.

"Of course! Tumhaari life mein itni khushi ka din hai... celebrate toh karna chahiye," SRK answered.

"Sir... this is my wife... Madhu," RK introduced the two of them.

"Congratulations to you too!" SRK wished her. "God bless you! RK ke saath saari life spend karna... not an easy task."

Madhu giggled and blushed, looking down.

RK took the opportunity to introduce Armaan & Riddhima to him. "Sir... yeh Armaan aur Riddhima hain. They're very good friends of mine. Actually... mujhe aur Madhu ko milaane mein inn dono ne bohot help ki."

SRK smiled and turned to greet them too. "Hello!"

"Sir... it's an honour," Armaan replied, taking his hand. "We're big fans."

"Really?" SRK asked. "Maine jitna observe kiya hai... meri zyada ladkiyaan hi fans hoti hain."

"Kaisi baat kar rahe hain, sir? Main aur mere dost... hum sab aapke bohot bade fans hain. We love your work!" Armaan insisted.

"Thank you," SRK replied. "It means a lot to me. Aap jaise fans hain tabhi toh hum jaise actors ki movies chalti hain."

"Riddhima, right?" He asked, turning to her. Riddhima kept staring, not uttering a single word.

"Basket!" Armaan called and shoved her lightly, bringing her out of her daze.

"Hi," SRK repeated. "Shah Rukh... it's nice to meet you."

"Will you marry me?" Riddhima blurted out before she could stop herself, taking everyone by surprise.

"I'm sorry... but main already married hoon," SRK answered, used to this by now. There would always be someone who asked him this question wherever he went despite them knowing he was married.

"Right, sorry! I... I didn't mean that... woh bas... munh se nikal gaya. I'm sorry!" Riddhima apologized immediately.

"Better not have," Armaan muttered. "Hi..." he waved in front of her. "Armaan Mallik. Fiance. Remember?"

"Oh! You guys are engaged..." SRK said. "Congratulations!"

"Th --- Tha --- Thank you," Riddhima stuttered. "And I really am sorry. I'm not such a spaz usually. It's just that... I'm a very big fan."

"Thank you!" SRK replied. "And it's okay! Really. Mujhe toh din mein at least 5-6 proposals aate hi hain, so it's okay."

Riddhima covered her face with her hands, aghast. "Okay... wow. Now I'm even more sorry."

"Koi sorry nahi kehta... you're the first... so thank you. Aur sach batau? You're really gorgeous. And sweet also. Agar meri Gauri se shaadi nahi hui hoti na... Main seriously tumse kar leta."

Riddhima blushed a deep red at his words.

"Actually... I'm sure you have a lot of guests so I'll leave you to it. It was really nice meeting you... Armaan, Riddhima. And congratulations all of you! I hope tum sabki married life happy ho," SRK said in farewell.

Once he was out of sight, RK & Armaan burst out laughing. "Basket! I can't believe you proposed to SRK!"

"Shut up!" She sulked, hiding her face in his chest. "Meanie!"

Armaan laughed louder, pulling her into a hug and kissing the top of her head. "It's okay, baby. Agar Aishwarya Rai hoti toh main bhi propose kar deta."

"Armaan..." Riddhima whined. A second later, she realized that she hadn't spoken of the most important thing. "Don't you dare tell anyone else!" She threatened him. "Nobody. Not even Rahul."

"But... Basket... itni badi baat... I have to tell everyone!" Armaan replied.

"Armaan! No way! Please, baby! Kisiko mat batana. Nikki and Di will never let me live it down. And... oh my god, Rahul! Woh toh... I don't even want to imagine! Please!!" She pleaded.

"Achcha baba. Fine... Hum kisiko nahi batayenge," Armaan agreed. Riddhima looked up at the couple of the hour. Madhu nodded her head in agreement.

"My lips are sealed," RK promised. A second later, he added. "But also! Congratulations!! I'm sorry main engagement pe nahi aa paaya. It was so sudden aur main outdoor pe tha toh it was impossible to get back so soon."

"It's okay," Riddhima replied, happy at the change in topic. "But no excuses for the wedding. Tum dono ko aana hai!"

"Of course!" RK agreed. "16 April. Maine already mere assistant ko bolke 14-16 April block kar diye hain."

"Awesome!" Armaan cheered.

"Hey guys!" Anjali cried, arriving with Atul, Muskaan, Rahul, and even Abhi & Nikki. "Hum kabse dhoond rahe hain tum dono ko!"

"Hum toh kabse yahin hain!" Armaan replied. "Right, Basket?" Her only response was an elbow to his ribs.

The gang all took turns wishing RK & Madhu, making small talk for a minute or two. All the while, Riddhima waited with baited breath, afraid that either Armaan or RK, most likely Armaan, would spill the beans, but thankfully neither of them did.

"Riddhu!" Rahul called a few minutes later. "Tujhe email aaya kya organizers se?" He asked.

"What email?" She asked. "Maine aaj subah se mails check nahi kiye."

"Arre... they've booked us all at the hotel where the conference is happening. Toh room numbers wagerah sab bheja hai unhone," he said.

"Hotel pe rehna compulsory hai kya?" She asked warily.

"I don't think so. Delhi wale doctors ke liye toh usme kuch nahi likha hai. I think it's only for those who are not from Delhi taaki unhe accomodations ki chinta nahi karni pade," he replied.

"Okay, good," Riddhima answered. "Hum waise bhi nahi rehne wale. It's okay."

"Nahi?" Rahul asked.

"No! Paagal hai kya? Delhi gaye aur Dad ko pata chala ki tum kisi hotel mein reh rahe ho toh bohot gussa honge!" Armaan butt in.

"Right!" Rahul replied.

"Armaan! Tumne Mom ya Dad ko bataya nahi haina ki hum aa rahe hain?" Riddhima asked. "Mujhe unhe surprise dena hai!"

"Don't worry, Basket! Maine nahi bataya hai," Armaan told her. "You're good to go."

"Oh, thank god!" She breathed a sigh of relief.

"Tum log kahin jaa rahe ho?" RK asked.

"Haan," Rahul answered. "Main aur Riddhu kal ek induction conference pe jaa rahe hain. Delhi."

"Ohhh! Nice! All the best!" RK wished them, giving both of them hugs. Rahul was surprised at how easy it was for him

The gang left after that, letting RK & Madhu greet other guests. Abhi & Nikki elected to leave after that, stating that they'd only wanted to congratulate the couple and now that that was done, Nikki wanted to go back home and rest. Before leaving, she gave both Riddhima & Rahul tight hugs, tearing up about how she'd miss them while they were gone. Riddhima promised to call everyday as a compromise to get her to stop crying, which helped only a little. After a few minutes of all of them trying to calm her down, she finally did, and Abhi immediately took her back lest she get emotional once again.

Even Armaan & Riddhima decided to leave after that wanting to spend some alone time before their impending separation. Muskaan was staying back for a while, so Rahul was too. And Atul had decided to taste the entire spread at the hall, so Anjali opted to stay back with him. They all knew that Armaan needed some Riddhima time anyway, and he would sulk if any of them decided to accompany them. With the exams and all the cramming for it, Armaan had hardly spent time with Riddhima in the past month outside of their study dates.

Glad to be left alone, Armaan quickly ushered Riddhima out of the hall. Since they were both so decked up, they opted to go to Armaan's apartment instead of anywhere outside. At home, Armaan quickly changed into a pair of sweats and a tee while Riddhima removed her jewelry and got rid of her makeup. Armaan elected to cook for the two, wanting to pamper his girl a little before sending her off the next day. Riddhima sat on the kitchen counter and watched him work as he absolutely refused to let her lift even a finger.

"I'm gonna miss you, Armaan," she muttered.

"I'm gonna miss you, too, Basket," he replied, moving to drop a quick kiss to her forehead. "But this is important."

"Mujhe pata hai," she replied. "But still. Tum bhi chalo na mere saath!"

"Jaana... tumhe pata haina main nahi aa sakta. Yahaan kitna kaam hai. Agar maine Dr. Keerti se leave ki baat bhi ki na toh woh rustication letter haath mein thama dengi," he told her.

Riddhima just made a frustrated noise in the back of her throat.

"Kya baat hai? Yeh sab dialogues toh mere hone chahiye na?" Armaan teased. "Aajkal tum bohot shaitaan hoti jaa rahi ho."

"Sab tumhaari galti hai," Riddhima replied. "Tumne mujhe itna bigada haina... toh ab saare tantrums bhi tumhe hi bear karne padenge."

"Aye aye, cap'n!" He answered dutifully.

Riddhima laughed. She hopped off the counter and hugged Armaan around his chest, her head resting on his back. "You're the best," she mumbled. She was experiencing a bad case of separation anxiety. Ever since Armaan had come back, the only other time they'd been separated had been when she'd flown to Chicago to help Anjali move back home. And that was months ago. She'd gotten so used to spending every possible moment with Armaan that not being around him for the next few days was daunting her more than she cared to admit.

It was silly, she knew that. But she couldn't help the tightness in her chest everytime she thought of being away from him.

"Hey, Basket!" Armaan murmured, turning around and gathering her in his arms. "Kya hua?"

"Armaan... itne mahino mein hum kabhi itne time ke liye alag nahi rahe. I just... I'm going to miss you so much! Mujhe har waqt tumhaare aas paas rehne ki aadat ho gayi hai ab. I'm just not looking forward to the next few days," she told him honestly.

"I know," Armaan agreed. "Main bhi bohot worried hoon. Mujhe tumhaare bina bilkul achcha nahi lagta. But... I'll call everyday, I promise. Aur hum Skype bhi kar lenge... okay?"

Riddhima nodded half heartedly.

"Waise bhi," Armaan added, "Tum Mom aur Dad ke saath rahogi na. Woh dono aur Rahul milke tumhe bohot entertained rakhenge. I'm sure the three of them will have many embarrassing stories. Tumhe yeh lagega hi nahi ki main wahaan nahi hoon."

She did perk up when he said that. Armaan smiled, glad he was able to make her feel a little better.

"I love you," she muttered.

"I love you," he replied, kissing her. "Come on... No rona. We'll eat and then we'll spend some time together and be happy, okay?"

Riddhima nodded. He was right. She shouldn't sully the few hours they had together by thinking of what would happen tomorrow. She'd enjoy her time with Armaan.

Armaan made good on his promise. He cooked some daal rice and they sat on the sofa, watching some silly movie. Riddhima sat on his lap and made him feed her while she snuggled close and he entertained her silly demands, welcoming her clinginess with a huge smile. It was so rare that she got demanding with him and he cherished it, happy to be there for her when she needed it. When they were done with dinner, Armaan picked her up and took her to their room (he hadn't even realized when he started referring to it as their room, but it was, and he liked thinking of it that way) and proceeded to make her feel even better before dropping her off home with a big, big, big hug and a promise to pick her and Rahul up for the airport tomorrow morning.

Even then, the couple stayed up most of the night, talking to each other on the phone, and then texting each other till the wee hours of morning. They even tested out Skype, and Armaan watched as Riddhima finally drifted off with a wide smile on her face, extremely happy to have her in his life. 

Wow. Finally, the big one - oh - oh!

I'm sorry it took me so long. But I wanted to make it special, and I thought... well, what's better than a cameo by The King himself. It took me a while to come up with that and then some more to think of a way to write it in and now, here we are!

Hope y'all like it! Please vote and comment!

Till next time,

Prags

chaitrika12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Superb part

Hahahaha lolll ridz proposed srk with armaan being her side🤣

So good to see anjali being there for atul & asking him  to hold her hands 

Ani.Ch thumbnail

superb!!!!!! loved it to the core !

haaye ..... good long enough one.

aww thankful k Atul faint ni ho gaya Anjali ka haat pakad k hahhaha...it was so funny ! but more funny was the propose scene oye hoye i thought Armaan ka patta cut lol

i hope Delhi is going to be amazing! *advanced thought*

aww their kitchen moment was so hearty

n her demands were equally cute ♥️ can i love her more please 😍😍😍 !!!!

Batul22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

King khan❤️❤️

Ridzi proposal to srk was lit🤣

Looking forward to fun in delhi..

Take care😊

Update soon

maulik1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow..it's awesome and mind blowing part.. arman score highest in exam among the group..

Ridhima throw party for that...

So ridhima and rahul are going to Delhi for conference in their field..

They enjoyed the reception of RK and Madhu..ohh..srk is also there and actually Ridhima prapose him..

love AR moments togather ♥️

Ridhima became demanding...

It's 100 chapters..

Thanks for this and now update super soon...

Bananahammock thumbnail

Was a cute update but I think I jinxed it with my high expectations for the grand Chapter 100. Was hoping for more AR wedding/gang plot progression, but I appreciate an update in the midst of this madness. Hope you're keeping safe and sane. 

Payal