The Raizada Heir
Removed
The Raizada Heir
Removed
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Another amazing story from you Pinky 😍
Omg I literally screamed when I clicked on the title, lol! I have a bad condition of ophidiophobia, fear of snakes and as I saw the banner, mannn, you can only guess 😂
Coming to the story, it seems an interesting one. I’m pretty sure Sheetal is the snake here and has probably hypnotized Arnav. Oh Khushi, 😩 my poor Khushi and her little boy! I can feel her pain 😢
Excited for the coming updates.
Much love! 😘
She mentioned revenge. What did he do?
The banner with two snakes and sanaya just cracked me up🤣..
Interesting story. Loved the update. Waiting for the next update.
I like normal stories dear
Interesting story. Waiting for the next part...
Originally posted by: Ayesha134
Another amazing story from you Pinky 😍
😘😘😘
Omg I literally screamed when I clicked on the title, lol! I have a bad condition of ophidiophobia, fear of snakes and as I saw the banner, mannn, you can only guess 😂
Well I can only guess, but still you showed patience, that's amazing, 😅😅
Coming to the story, it seems an interesting one. I’m pretty sure Sheetal is the snake here and has probably hypnotized Arnav.
Really 😜
Oh Khushi, 😩 my poor Khushi and her little boy! I can feel her pain 😢
Oho, she is not that in lain😆
Excited for the coming updates.
Thanks for reading dear, and also on wattpad
Much love! 😘
Love you too
Originally posted by: coderlady
She mentioned revenge. What did he do?
Well something that hurt her, will show in coming updates😁
Updating in minutes
Thanks dear for liking and commenting 🥰
The banner with two snakes and sanaya just cracked me up🤣..
What can I say😂🙈
Thanks dear for liking and replying 😍
Next update in few minutes