Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
hello manchurian rice 😎
I Am Manchurian Rice now!? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
hello manchurian rice 😎
I Am Manchurian Rice now!? 😆
me too🤣Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I still need to PROCESS it. 😱
Birthday Thread Of Erica Fernandes .. wish her guys
this is stitch I am stitch 🤣
you can't be tangri kebab so manchurian rice. 🤷♀️ Or do you want to jalebi 🤔Originally posted by: Niyati_T
I Am Manchurian Rice now!? 😆
I demand for bajju in bow tie 
In the episode they aired this scene in sepia tone. 😵Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I demand for bajju in bow tie
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
you can't be tangri kebab so manchurian rice. 🤷♀️ Or do you want to jalebi 🤔
Good morning.
Jalebi chalega.. I am sweet and seedha likhe jalebi 🤣