Originally posted by: tournesol
I think we cant discuss on DT about this, but I love Gul's work. Waiting for its release.
Admin Subtly reminding the admin the rules, well played👍🏼😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: tournesol
I think we cant discuss on DT about this, but I love Gul's work. Waiting for its release.
Admin Subtly reminding the admin the rules, well played👍🏼😆
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
That show had replaced my fav show😡
Kaunsa?😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Wiring toh thikh hai naa🤣
Nahi, lagta hai short circuit ho gaya, wires jal gaye 😆
Shru nahi aayi? Ayush Kahaan gayi?
Originally posted by: tournesol
Nahi, lagta hai short circuit ho gaya, wires jal gaye 😆
Dimaag mein🤣
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Dil to dil connection kisi bhi postion mei ho sakti hai🤣
Bluetooth se bhi ho sakta hai, new technology 😆
Bepanaah😭
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Dimaag mein🤣
Jo ek hota hai wahan pe short circuit ho gayi🤣
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Sabse suhana dard ki baare mei socho🤣
😆 😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Bluetooth se bhi ho sakta hai, new technology 😆
Bluetooth k liye internet nahi lagti🤣