Originally posted by: tournesol
I am innocent 😛 I was talking about the position of dil to dil connection of MayRa
Wiring toh thikh hai naa🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: tournesol
I am innocent 😛 I was talking about the position of dil to dil connection of MayRa
Wiring toh thikh hai naa🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Rangrej productions has a project with sony
That means its confirmed ki bh2 wont return or what😭
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Suhana har daard hai🤣
Girne pe dard to hota hi hai, bus chot chotimoti lage 🤦🏻♀️
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
n mujhe aaj koi shanti se baithne nahi de raha...😆
Wahin pranayam karne Beth jaao🤣
Originally posted by: tournesol
I am innocent 😛 I was talking about the position of dil to dil connection of MayRa
Dil to dil connection kisi bhi postion mei ho sakti hai🤣
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Btw wo head canon se ek show ki yaad a gayi🤣
Vishkanya karke ek show tha😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Girne pe dard to hota hi hai, bus chot chotimoti lage 🤦🏻♀️
Sabse suhana dard ki baare mei socho🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Vishkanya karke ek show tha😆
That show had replaced my fav show😡
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Yaa pataal lok. The cast is so good⭐️
I think we cant discuss on DT about this, but I love Gul's work. Waiting for its release.
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
n mujhe aaj koi shanti se baithne nahi de raha...😆
Aww.. take care Darshi. Apne boss pe gussa mat karna 😆🤗