OS-Scandalous Me ( 15+ )

sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I was in the middle of a shallow small lake in a gazebo. The gazebo was adorned with cream colored curtains with a beautiful white settee in the middle covered in multicolored cushions. The gazebo smelt heavenly with bunches of flowerpots adoring the circumference of it and the fresh flowers reflected the colors on the crystal-clear waters of the lake below. I could touch the pristine water with my perfectly manicured and red nail painted slender fingers. I gazed around the lake with huge pine trees covering till the faraway mountains and the shining green grass adorning the path like a blanket.It was nature in its purest form and me in my happiest moment. I was meeting him, my Prince Charming finally and the thought sent ripples along the breadth and length of my body. I was wearing a mauf colored off shoulder night gown in pure silk that almost clung to my body not leaving much to imagination. I looked at the oval shaped mirror placed in one end with motifs around the Belgian glass, and blushed a deep shade of red. It was then I heard of the horse approaching and I could see a masculine figure had got down the horse and approaching the gazebo as he navigated the horse through the shallow waters. My breathing quickened as he approached, and I tried hard to peer through the curtains to get a sneak peek of my handsome prince but the light wind seemed to have some sadistic pleasure in not letting me have a glimpse of him. I could hear him approaching as his heels clicked on the wooden floor of the floating gazebo.

I ran to the other end of the settee holding its edge with my nervous and shaking fingers as I could hear him approach my side. I could now feel his musky odour mixed with sweat as he blew near my ears. I could hear some shuffling and could figure out the shoes and clothes coming off but thankfully only his shirt and vest had come off.My eyes closed on their own as I felt his fingers running along the length of my bare arms as he huskily whispered“beautiful” and continued his ministrations. I shivered and held tighter as he started to trail his fingers along my other arm and followed the same path with his lips as he kissed my arms with feather light kisses and then took my palms in his warm rough ones and kissed the insides. I felt I would faint with excitement and anticipation but before I could even go there he had kissed my earlobe and continued along my shoulders blades. I could feel a sweat bead trickling down from behind my ears and disappearing in the valley between my breasts and then a second one followed the same path but before it could disappear at the edge I could feel his finger digging in at the point and wiping it and he whispered “sexy”.I could now feel liquid pooling on the lower part of my abdomen as I felt something trickle down my upper thighs and I started feeling wet and the sensation had caused my nipples to be hard and I could feel them brushing against the smooth silk fabric of my gown. I did not want this to end here and I wanted him all over my body burning every inch of mine with fire. As if he heard me and gave a small bite on the base of my neck and even before I could cry his hand cupped one of my breasts and molded it roughly leaving me gasping. He continued the same on my other breast pressing them softer, harder and harder till I could no longer take it and I wanted him closer to me without an inch between us. I turned towards him and with my eyes still closed hugged him tightly and ran my handalong the planes of his back enjoying the smoothness of his skin as I felt my breasts crushing against his chest. I could feel his manhood poking me as his hands ran on my butt squeezing them.

It was time , time for the taking it to the next level of ecstasy.I slowly eased myself from his embrace trying to look into his face but the desire in his dark eyes did not allow me to look beyond them. I tugged at my zip to let the silk fall off my body to give my prince everything that I had to offer.I again tugged at the zip as it refused to move and looked up towards his face when I heard him calling Kancha, Kancha and I felt him dipping me the waters of the lake. Voila !! Its cold and I shouted as I got up only to realize that my scandalous dream had broken just before I could see my Price Charming properly. All thanks to my sis Sumo who just had doused me with a jug of water to wake me up. Shravan is right she is Sumo, the unromantic , insensitive, etc etc .As I grudgingly walked off to brush my teeth, I was embarrassed , what if Sumo or any of the elders heard me moan, it would have been scandalous.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This was really scandalous!😆

It was Kancha's dream after all!

A very intense one!

Keep writing👍🏼

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 3 years ago
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow, that was really intense and passionate. Although I was surprised that it was Kanchan dreaming 😆 You description in the beginning gave vibes of a Disney Fairytale. Nice work!

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Great work

Read your post in the last topic. Kudos to you for balancing everything👍🏼 Wish to see more of you and from you.

Best wishes.

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Loved the detailing of atmosphere

Kanchan's dream was hot☺️

Poor she could not see her prince charming 😆

Good Suman don't know what she was dreaming ☺️

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

https://tvsoapz.blogspot.com/2020/05/suvan-os-scandalous-me-edkv-2-ek-duje.html

Your OS has been pirated Sam😭

The same person has plagiarized my and Alina's work too!😡

sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

https://tvsoapz.blogspot.com/2020/05/suvan-os-scandalous-me-edkv-2-ek-duje.html

Your OS has been pirated Sam😭

The same person has plagiarized my and Alina's work too!😡

I checked this ...how do we stop this...giving credit to me as an author is not good enough. This is sheer horrible

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: sambag

I checked this ...how do we stop this...giving credit to me as an author is not good enough. This is sheer horrible

I really don't know!😭

I and Alina tried commenting below that page but Moumou didn't even budge a bit!🤬 

Ikr! It feels horrible! Giving credit never meant that you have our permission!😡