they were saying 72 hrs from now 😆 I mean today
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
they were saying 72 hrs from now 😆 I mean today
Yeh hui na baat! Sab ko sab pata hai 🤫 Wait! 😂Sabko sab pata hai yaha 😜😂😜😂😜😂😜
Mujhe bhi pata chal gaya Abhi Abhi ...,😂😜😂😜😂
Wait for it now 😈😈😈😈
6.25 hours? 😎 Aajkal we are running on precision management here
Uma bas ab ....I’m laughing out hard ...by god I’m freaking out now ...can’t see the watch anymore ......😜😂😜😂😜plz keep seconds also in your count ..I want precise time ...ok
PRECISE ....😈😈😈😈😈
he is damn lucky - loser 😆
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
kitna so liya mene?😆
get info from your best friend missy 😆
No it’s not 😍😍😍
What about seconds 😈😈😈😈waqt ki kimat jano dear
Hehehe... Haan... all of us will begin counting microseconds now. SidNaaz ka dhamaaka in 71.5 hours and 10 seconds...Uma bas ab ....I’m laughing out hard ...by god I’m freaking out now ...can’t see the watch anymore ......😜😂😜😂😜plz keep seconds also in your count ..I want precise time ...ok
PRECISE ....😈😈😈😈😈