Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
kuch nahi idhar udhar ki baatein... idhar main gaayab thi,,😆
Idhar udhar ki baatein wagera wagera😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
kuch nahi idhar udhar ki baatein... idhar main gaayab thi,,😆
Idhar udhar ki baatein wagera wagera😆
Ayu😭😭
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Maine dekh liya😆
I will try and search for some members of the bp forum😆
I dont know about any JW fans .. cz BH2 is my first show. n I dont have any contacts with old mates...
Aur kya...😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
kuch nahi idhar udhar ki baatein... idhar main gaayab thi,,😆
Aaoge jab tum o sajna..aangana phool girega😆
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Aaoge jab tum o sajna..aangana phool girega😆
Barsega sawan jhoom jhoom ke jab do dil aise milenge☺️
Aapke liye perfect line 🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
mujhe yeh detail mein samjhao... mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaya isme...old school eh...😆
Mere dimaag mein MayRa ke alaawa kya ghumta hai alternative universe mein iske baare mein hai kya??
Headcanon as in something you assume. Like many Harry Potter fans' headcanon is that Remus and Sirius were dating during their school days even though the books/movies/J.K's tweets/the official websites don't saya nything of that sorts.
It's something that you imagine for the character(s)/story that isnt proved right by the writer/makers.
Like my headcanon was that Rajeev is gay (which then is said to be canon since the show confirmed it)
damn this post invoked my fears again for surgeries...🤔😭
abhi lagta hai mujhe injuries and surgeries se phobia ho gaya hai.. mujhe sunn ke hi kuch ajeeb si feeling aati hai..🤪🥺
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I dont know about any JW fans .. cz BH2 is my first show. n I dont have any contacts with old mates...
I know some people from the bp forum..lets see if I can remember them😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I dont know about any JW fans .. cz BH2 is my first show. n I dont have any contacts with old mates...
Even idh contact with my old mates and I am using If after almost 2 years of inactivity