Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
when epi resume, u too come to LU and AT regularly...
done dr👍🏼..bas jaldi we get our show & full gang back😊
i msgd uru and pali, but there is no reply...Originally posted by: The_incredible
I just want diyu to be around me yaar...I'm so attached to her...I'm missing her like hell...without her I don't even feel coming to AT...and uru,how can she be invisible without even telling😭where did Piyu vanish now...why can't they just come and atleast say a hii😭😭😭
even im missing everyone...
hope our show and our gang get back soon...😊done dr👍🏼..bas jaldi we get our show & full gang back😊
its looking like a off screen cap...❤️
its looking like a off screen cap...❤️
Somewhat, like they were shooting na so it was captured by the uploader😊
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_xgyu1DkHX/?igshid=1px7s0csrse2d
Shah's IG story. 😆
He's such a cutie! 😆 ❤️