Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

what a magical date it was...

i love to see more such scenes, with mishbir being married we can get extra love and romance...❤️

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

AT is full of Ramayan Mahabharat😂😂 MishBir kaha he😂😂

Arrey, Chandu, MishBir are watching Ramayan and MH na during quarantine.  So hum bhi wahi discuss kar ne lagi🤣

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

meri  jaan pareshan kyun hain❤️ he called her jaan❤️ waise these ppl don't call each other with any kind of nivk names worst from chorni and ajeeb... imagine mishti calling abir as baby 😂😂

uff it was so heart-touching to hear 'jaan' from him😳

haha I'm kinda glad and grateful for that actually🤣 personally calling one another these cheesy nicknames like baby/babe, is sometimes a lil unrealistic to me (i guess because media n society have just over-used the word frivolously, it's lost it's essence and meaning).

That's why chorni, ajeeb etc just makes it special, becuase it's unique and intimate just for mishbir.

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

love u too nandu❤️

if mishnal bonding takes positivity route to kuhu then it will be fine but kuhu already pissed off with mishnal bonding as kunal is getting more close to mishti than her and uske khaand bharne ke liye meenu aur jas hain hi...

lets see how they will show...

yes, this is a second home to us...🤗

❤️

ofcourse that will be great, refreshing side to see (thou a little far-fetched for drama tbh), but it's still a good hope to have. Look at like this, Kuhu is annoyed with devar-bhabhi bonding now because kunal is ignoring her as a wife, not paying attention to their relationship...but if Kunal learns how to build that proper relationship with the help of mishti and abir ofcourse, then perhaps Kuhu will not have such a big issue. 

anyway let's see what happens

ghar jaisa, simple yet bohut khubsoorat

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

haina? It's so beautiful❤️ just look at the sheer aesthetic view thanks to rhesha and ofcourse the director's vision👏

mishbir are like the epitome of parallels😆

their eyelocks😳

You can just show their entire journey, simply with pictures like these That's the speciality of how the characters have been written to progress from strangers, friends, lovers, married soulmates❤️

nandu 🤗 you make me fall for them even more❤️ MishBir are really special bcz of their unique journey😳 for me they are special bcz there was never hatred it's only understanding , friendship and love between them no matter what circumstances they were in💞💞

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

tum mere har sawal ka jawab kyun ho??😳 

life mein tum mujhse itne sawal karte kyun ho❤️

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

this is so beautiful...

They are so beautiful..hence these parallel pics are so😳

some more😆