I call Niyati thatI go by Nia😆
Its gotta be confusing now
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I call Niyati thatI go by Nia😆
Its gotta be confusing now
Call me Sonia then🤣
Sonia is your name?🤔Call me Sonia then🤣
Okay Sonia🤗
You pick them up?🤣 aren't they like squishy and everything with that soft fur🤣
They are so softy softy.🤣
Yeah🤣 don't like it that much that yahi hai🤣
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
They are so softy softy.🤣
I don't know how to interpret this🤣
Yeah🤣 don't like it that much that yahi hai🤣
Meaning?🤔
Dont interpret then its better😆I don't know how to interpret this🤣
I don't know how to interpret this🤣
Sacchi... They are so soft... Cuddling them is ❤️😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Meaning?🤔
Long story, kisi din bataungi😆