If We Met in Real Life- Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

340

Views

12k

Users

8

Likes

559

Frequent Posters

2UYRCEI7BAQJPLAV thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

If we meet in real life, you will see me in the city library with a super annoying, possessive, jhagdalu person.😆 If not there, I will be in a coffee shop or in the mall or busy gardening or busy in rehearsals for some drama or else I will be in home .

You will recognise me by my tomboyish nature, a minion to accompany, short hair, till shoulder and a smile always sticked to my face and my heart shaped locket.

Edited by MishtiNew - 6 years ago
RRMHXLGAPJLLJMDQ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

IKR.

That's why we keep on translating it😆


Thanks to you and Alina for helping me get out of lost in translation mode....appreciate it...dil se....

RRMHXLGAPJLLJMDQ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

I am happy here with Mohit Mohit Mohit.

What is worry? Never heard of that word😆


tumhari attitude bahut achhi lagi...about worry part...only😉

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: JTJB5YPH4Z4FWAUX

If we meet in real life, you will see me in the city library with a super annoying, possessive, jhagdalu person.😆 If not there, I will be in a coffee shop or in the mall or busy gardening or busy in rehearsals for some drama or else I will be in home .

You will recognise me by my tomboyish nature, a minion to accompany, short hair, till shoulder and a smile always sticked to my face and my heart shaped locket.


Aww you sound like a little cutie pie! ❤️ You remind me of my cousin.


Originally posted by: 4ZCURDF4KFGU3FRO

Thanks to you and Alina for helping me get out of lost in translation mode....appreciate it...dil se....


Always a pleasure to help!


Originally posted by: 4ZCURDF4KFGU3FRO

tumhari attitude bahut achhi lagi...about worry part...onlysmiley2


Nice job! Impressed by your hindi!!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: M3JDXXLUXK2NBCYQ


Thanks to you and Alina for helping me get out of lost in translation mode....appreciate it...dil se....

@bold awwwwwwwww... words in hindi❤️

The pleasure is all ours🤗

RRMHXLGAPJLLJMDQ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 2RAII2WHXLDAE6KC


tumhari attitude bahut achhi lagi...about worry part...only😉


My translator dude is making me laughing stock....he is ending his shift for the day and I'm getting ready to start...enjoy your evening....buddies....

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: QU74H2RRT4MFGOFB


tumhari attitude bahut achhi lagi...about worry part...only😉

Thanks for the compliment❤️

Hindi again🤪

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SK4VK2C6PUDLLKMC


My translator dude is making me laughing stock....he is ending his shift for the day and I'm getting ready to start...enjoy your evening....buddies....

Stay safe dear😳

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: DW36IHGXBIWN72JO


My translator dude is making me laughing stock....he is ending his shift for the day and I'm getting ready to start...enjoy your evening....buddies....


You too...I can't even tell you to enjoy 😭...but always know that we appreciate the work you are doing!

RRMHXLGAPJLLJMDQ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


Aww you sound like a little cutie pie! ❤️ You remind me of my cousin.



Always a pleasure to help!



Nice job! Impressed by your hindi!!


I did a disclosure....in detail...don't wish to inked by Plagiarism....by colleague wrote in a paper and holding it... I copied in my phone...social distancing we can't come closer than that...whole neighborhood knows our discussion now.....

Edited by Isabel - 6 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".