The one who killed Laxman? 

Ranking was done by Bheeshma, maybe he didn't rank himself

No whom Laxman killed. ðŸ¤£

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: proteeti

That's KMG. smiley9

Kaliprasanna has quite many typos...you know just missing letters here n there.

I was really surprised to see Arjun as a Rathi and I was wondering only how come he was inferior to his own kids. smiley36

Also one ques: where are you guys getting the Ati Maha Rathi from? As far as I know Ati Rathi is the highest isn't it?

AtiMaharathis are over Atirathis. While Atirathis are very hard to find, AtiMaharathis are said to be born once in a Yuga. Meghnath was a AtiMaharathi, not sure but probably Lavnasur was a AtiMaharathi too.

I however did think that at least Bheeshm would have been one considering he defeated Parashuram ji who was the best archer and the also God incarnation with ease. 

But I don't think he was better than Arjun so it seems he was a high skilled Maharathi or at max a low skilled AtiRathi

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CaptainSpark

I stand corrected, edited my answer there

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I stand corrected, edited my answer there

It's okay. I hardly know Ramayan like Mahabharat and I am more interested in the latter too. 😂😂

Originally posted by: NoraSM

You know I never put this opinion forward because Abhimamyu is everyone's favorite but if something like a chakravyuh is allowed where different warriors will come together to fight and one enters it by killing people obviously the warriors inside the vyuh won't sit and die

You are actually right. Never thought it that way.

However my point was that being a Maharathi, Abhimanyu should/could have fought 12 Rathis/6DwiRathis or one Maharathi. 

Considering the list given by Pro, he combatted

Dury, Dushy, Dushy's son, Karna, Shakun,i -- 5 Rathis (I mean four point five Rathis considering Karna to be an Ardha Rathi) 

Ashwathama no idea about him so considering him as a Rathi

Jaidrath DwiRathi 

Drona Ashta Rathi.

So the combat was 12 Rathi:15.5 Rathi. I know that is not completely fair a war but not as unfair as the shows make out of it. 

In fact just before his Vadh, Abhimanyu had a one to one combat with Lakshman and had killed him though Lakshman was just a Rathi. (As already mentioned Maharathi:Rathi is 1:12) by the rules of the war that is more disproportionate. 

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

That's not how it works. The restriction is only in case of one to one combat. One Maharathi can fight with 72000 foot soldiers or 12 Rathis or 6 DwiRathis(calculations to be done for each designation) together. Bheeshm could have easily combatted 72000 foot soldiers in one go and killed ten thousand of them every day

But if it's only one to one war like Bheem had with Dusshashan or Dhristdhyumn had with Drona, they need to be of equal designation. I always thought Bheema was a Rathi, but considering he was a DwiRathi, he should have combatted two Rathis not doing so is breaking the rules of the war.

I have not added Bheem Duryodhan or Karna Arjun combat in this since in these cases it was the lower designated person (Dury and Karna respectively) who asked for a direct combat with the higher designates

Still Vrihsena being a Maharathi and Karna an Ardha Rathi seems improbable to me, I think Bheeshm said this to humiliate him for his Suta clan

Okay

They had to calculate too

But how was Drona fighting with Yudhistir, satyaki and bheema? All 4  hold different ranks

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptainSpark

Oh Yeah

I goofed up 

I meant he was the one who defeated Laxman and Hanuman had to bring Sanjeevani

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Okay

They had to calculate too

But how was Drona fighting with Yudhistir, satyaki and bheema? All 4  hold different ranks

Wahi na. I guess after the fall of Bheeshm they completely side tracked this rule. 

NoraSM thumbnail

You are actually right. Never thought it that way.

However my point was that being a Maharathi, Abhimanyu should/could have fought 12 Rathis/DwiRathis or one Maharathi. 

Considering the list given by Pro, he combatted

Dury, Dushy, Dushy's son, Karna, Shakun,i -- 5 Rathis (I mean four point five Rathis considering Karna to be an Ardha Rathi) 

Ashwathama no idea about him so considering him as a Rathi

Jaidrath DwiRathi 

Drona Ashta Rathi.

So the combat was 12 Rathi:15.5 Rathi. I know that is not completely fair a war but not as unfair as the shows make out of it. 

In fact just before his Vadh, Abhimanyu had a one to one combat with Lakshman and had killed him though Lakshman was just a Rathi. (As already mentioned Maharathi:Rathi is 1:12) by the rules of the war that is more disproportionate. 

Again 😶 I don't want to say this but Abhimanyu sells and People side against the injustice meted out to him. 

He challenged everyone by entering the chakravyuh

NoraSM thumbnail

Wahi na. I guess after the fall of Bheeshm they completely side tracked this rule. 

🤣 You can't even say that he must be rolling in his grave