FF: Sacrifice For Immortality (Completed) - Page 22

Posted: 3 years ago

Sorry I'am new here I need some more time to understand it's functions and I think that maine abhi abhi koi lappuchanno jaisi mistake ki hai 

ya maine qoute karne ki jagah tumhe reply hi kardiya fantastic 

sorry for that!!!

Originally posted by nishi786

Sorry I'am new here I need some more time to understand it's functions and I think that maine abhi abhi koi lappuchanno jaisi mistake ki hai 

ya maine qoute karne ki jagah tumhe reply hi kardiya fantastic 

sorry for that!!!

No need to say sorry dear...

When I was a newbie here, even I made a few mistakes. To definitely, thoda time to lagta hi hai saare functions samajhne main... ðŸ˜Š

Okay, this is the 11th chapter... Zyada lamba nahi hai cos this is just the introduction of the next part. Likhne ke liye zyada kuch tha nahi... Next chapter will surely be longer than this one...

Hope you guys won't get bored with this one...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter: 11

The Location...

Ni: Hum log galat insan par shaq kar rahe the. Rudra Antakasur nahi hai... Veer asli Antakasur hai.

Sa: Wo to hai Dad... Lekin wo Rudra bhi to ajeeb behave kar raha tha. Isiliye humara saara shaq uspar gaya.

Ni: Baat to tum sahi keh rahi ho Saavi...

He turned around towards Panditji.

Ni: Panditji, aapko Veer ke Antakasur hone ke baare main kab pata chala?

P: Aaj subah hi... Maine Veer ki Kundali usi din banani shuru kar di thi jab aapne mujhe wo di thi. Par uske baad, agle din mujhe Antakasur ke aazaad hone ke baare main pata chala to main wahan chala gaya. Aur kal main Bandap gaya tha... Aaj savere jab maine Veer ki dono kundaliyan nikali to maine dekha ki uski Reevavanshi Kundali ekdum kaali pad chuki thi. Tab mujhe pata chala ki Veer ki mrityu ho chuki hai.

Ni: Kaash hume ye baat thoda pehle pata chal jaati...

He sighed...

Suddenly, they heard a loud crash. They turned around and saw a vase lying on the floor, broken into pieces.

It was Ansh... He had been pacing around the room and in his anger and frustration, he grabbed the vase and threw it on the floor.

Nishant walked upto Ansh and put a hand on his shoulder...

Ni: Sambhalo apne aap ko Ansh... 

Ansh: Kaise sambhalun apne aap ko Papa? Kaise??

He banged his hand on the table...

Ni: Aise gussa karne se kuch nahi hoga... Hume thande dimag se kaam lena hoga. Josh main aakar hosh khone se hum Pia ko bachane aur Antakasur ko rokne main kabhi kaamyab nahi ho payenge. 

Hearing these words, Ansh calmed down a bit...

Ansh: Haan Papa... Aap theek keh rahe hain. Hume kisi bhi haal main Pia ko bachana hai aur us Antakasur ko bhi rokna hai...

"Ab mujhe koi nahi rok sakta..."

Pia opened her eyes slowly, adjusting them to the dim light of the surroundings. 

Pia (thinking)Ye main kahan hoon?

Suddenly, the previous events unfolded in front of her... She was kidnapped by Antakasur. So, this must surely be the place where he was living.

She could see a dark shadow pacing restlessly around the room... Who could that be?? She mentally facepalmed herself... Who else could it be apart from Antakasur?? If she was a prisoner at his place, then who else would be there apart from him?

She was slightly scared but did not show it. She knew she had no way to escape as her powers were almost gone...of course temporarily but still, she could not break that bubble without them. Gone was her dagger which might have assisted her... So, she could do nothing else apart from waiting and praying to God.

She looked carefully and saw another shadow behind Antakasur... When he came into the light, she saw a very old man who was barely able to stand erect hobbling with the help of a stick.

The old man walked upto Antakasur...

OM: To aakhir tum kaamyab ho hi gaye Antaka...

Ant: Maine kaha tha na Bhairavnath... Mujhe koi nahi rok sakta. 

Bhairav: Haan... Ab bas kal shaam ka intezar hai. Ek baar tum is Daivik ki bali chadha do phir tum amar ho jaoge... 

Ant: Haan... Par uske liye mujhe wo bali sthal dhoondhna hoga. Aur iske saath hi wo astra bhi jisse main is Daivik ki bali chadhaunga.

Bhairav: Wo astra to tumhe usi sthaan par milega...

Ant: Par wo astra to Patal Lok main hua karta tha na? Wahan kaise pahunch gaya?

Bhairav: Us astra ko kai varsho pehle maine hi wahan chipaya tha... Kyonki main nahi chahta tha ki tumhare alawa kisi aur Asur ya Kaali Shakti ke haath wo astra lage.

Ant: Bahut achha kiya... Ab mujhe batao us bali sthal par wo astra kahan par hai? Aur mujhe kaise milega?

Bhairav: Bali stha par jakar tumhe Rakshas Mantra padhna hoga. Tab, Shukra Grah se ek tez kiran niklegi aur us sthaan par giregi jahan wo astra dafan hai.

Ant: Hmmm... Theek hai. Khair, teen hazar varsho main ye duniya bhi kaafi badal gayi hai... To, wo bali sthal is samay kahan par hai?

Ni: Us bali sthal ke baare main mujhe to koi khaas jaankaari nahi hai... Aur Rakshas Kosh aur Daayan Rahasya main bhi kuch khaas nahi diya hai. (He turned towards Guruma) Guruma, aapko kuch pata hai is bali sthal ke baare main?

GM: Main zyada kuch to nahi jaanti par haan itna keh sakti hoon ki ye bali sthal kisi khaas sthaan par hoga.

Ni: Khaas sthaan par? Aap is baare main kuch jaanti hain?

GM: Nahi... Mujhe to is baare main kuch nahi pata.

Nishant turned towards Panditji.

Ni: Panditji... Mujhe yaad hai maine aapke ghar main ek kitaab dekhi thi jisme is Panch Tatva Astra ka zikr tha...

P: Haan... Kuch kuch smaran hai mujhe Nishant Ji. Aisi ek kitaab mere paas hai to par maine use abhi tak padha nahi hai.

Sa: To agar us kitaab main us Panch Tatva Astra ke baare main likha hai to shayad us jagah ke baare main bhi kuch likha ho?

P: Aisa bilkul ho sakta hai... Main abhi apne shishya se wo kitaab mangwata hoon.

He dialled someone's number and asked him to go to his house and bring that particular book.

Now, all they could do was to wait for Panditji's desciple to bring that book. They had no other option... They had zero idea about that place where Antakasur would sacrifice Pia...nor did they know about that weapon, the Panch Tatva Astra. And all the information was possibly in that book.

They were restless... Each passing moment felt like an hour. After what seemed to be an eternity, Panditji's desciple arrived with the book that he was asked to bring. He handed over that book to Panditji and left.

The trio, Nishant, Saavi and Ansh immediately surrounded Panditji and the book. Nishant and Panditji were going through the contents of the book and Ansh and Saavi were waiting expectantly for them to reveal what was written.

After about half an hour, Nishant spoke up...

Ni: Is book main us Panch Tatva Astra ke baare main diya hua hai... Ye dekho.

Ansh and Saavi looked at the place where Nishant was pointing to...

Ni: Ye hai wo Panch Tatva Astra... (He pointed to the picture) 

Ansh: Ye to ek trishul jaisa dikh raha hai...

P: Trishul jaisa nahi...ye trishul hi hai.

Sa: Iske baare main kuch likha hai isme?

Ni: Haan...

He was reading the contents of that page.

Ni: Iske according us astra ko Daivik ke alawa koi aur pehchaan tak nahi sakta. Ye astra usi sthal par rakha gaya hai kyonki wo sthaan Daivik ka bali sthal hone ke saath-saath Antakasur ka janm sthal bhi hai. Aur usi sthaan par uska ant sambhav hai.

Sa: Iska matlab Antakasur ka janm jahan par hua tha, wahin par use maara ja sakta hai? Kisi aur jagah par nahi?

P: Nahi... Us jagah ke alawa kisi aur jagah par use nahi maara jaa sakta hai.

Ansh: Par aisa kyon Papa? Antakasur ke janm lene ki jagah ka uske marne se kya lena-dena?? 

Ni: Is kitaab ke according pehle us jagah ka Antakasur ke marne se koi lena-dena nahi tha... Teen hazar saal pehle jab us Daivik ne Antakasur ko rokne ke liye apne aap ko khatm kar liya tha, to usse pehle usne Antakasur ko ek shraap diya tha. Uske according uska janm sthaan hi uski mrityu ka sthaan bhi banega. Uski kahaani jahan shuru hui thi, wahin khatm bhi hogi.

Ansh: Par Papa... Agar us jagah par hi uska ant likha hai to wo wahan kyon jayega?

Ni: Wahan jaana uski majboori hai Ansh... Kyonki us jagah ke alawa aur kahin bhi wo Daivik ki bali nahi chadha sakta. Kaal Shukra Grahan ka bali sthal wahi jagah hai... Isiliye use ye risk lena hi hoga aur us jagah par jaana hi hoga.

Ansh: Aur wo jagah kahan hai?

Ni: Is kitaab main us jagah ka naam to nahi diya hai par haan, us jagah ko pehchanne ke liye ek nishaan zarur diya hua hai.

Ansh: Kaisa nishaan Papa?

Ni: Ye dekho... Ye hai us jagah ki tasveer...

He pointed to a picture of some sort of a hill... They could not recognise the place but they could clearly make out the outline of a Shivling with a statue of a snake on either side.

Ansh: To is Shivling aur in saanpo ki statues ki help se hum us jagah ko pehchaan sakte hain?

Ni: Haan...

Ansh: To phir chaliye... Hum abhi us jagah ka pata lagate hain. Ho na ho, wo Antakasur bhi Pia ko wahin lekar gaya hoga.

Ni: Unfortunately hume kal tak intezaar karna hoga. 

Ansh: Par kyon Papa? Us jagah ko kaise pehchaanna hai, ye to hume pata hai... To phir hum intezaar kiska kar rahe hain?

Ni: Kaal Shukra Grahan ke din ka...

Sa: Matlab?

P: Matlab ye ki is kitaab ke anusaar wo Shivling aur wo saanpo ki murtiyan sirf Kaal Shukra Grahan ke din hi prakat hote hain. Anya kisi bhi din wo dikhayi nahi padte.

Ansh: Kya? Iska matlab hume kal tak ka intezaar karna hi padega...

Ni: Haan... Ab chalo, kal ki taiyari karte hain.

The three of them left to prepare for the next day...after all, it was a big day for them. A big battle awaited them.

Although, they had nothing much to do in terms of preparation... They had no idea which weapon to take. They did not know which weapon would harm him even in the slightest possible way. Still, they packed some necessary things which might help them in other ways.

Now, they only had to wait for the next day...

The night passed rather slowly for them. Every passing minute felt like an eternity. They were restless. Sleep was far away from their eyes. They were just waiting for the night to pass soon and the next day to come.

After what seemed an eternity, the night passed and the dawn broke. They all woke up and after freshening up, gathered in front of Devi Maa's idol to seek her blessings.

They all left to search for that place.

They scaled the roads of the city throughout the day and reached the outskirts by evening. It was late in the afternoon. The Kaal Shukra Grahan would commence soon.

They had almost given up all hope when suddenly, Saavi caught sight of a hill on which she could make out faint outlines of two statues which looked like snakes.

Sa (almost shouting): DAD... Wo dekhiye... Wahan par saanpo jaisa kuch dikh raha hai...

They looked in the direction where she was pointing... Surely, a statue of two snakes was visible. Although, the Shivling wasn't visible from the road but they were sure in their hearts that they had finally reached the correct place.

Ansh drove the car at full speed. As soon as they reached the hilltop, they clearly saw the Shivling and those two snake statues which they had already seen.

Suddenly, they heard a voice...

"Mujhe pata tha... Tum log yahan zarur aaoge."

They looked in the direction of the voice and saw Antakasur walking towards them.

Ant: Pata tha mujhe... Tum logon ko aasani se baat samajh main nahi aati hai na. To theek hai... Marne ke liye taiyaar ho jao.

Ansh: Marna to tujhe padega Antakasur...

He was about to move forward when he caught sight of an unconscious Pia lying on a flat stone.

Ansh (almost in a whisper): Pia... (In a slightly louder voice) Wo rahi Pia... 

They all rushed forward but their way was blocked by a very old man...

OM: Aisi bhi kya jaldi hai? Pehle inse to mil lo...

No sooner had he completed the sentence when suddenly two people emerged out of nowhere from either of his sides...a man and a lady.

They stared at the two of them... dumbfounded...

Sa: Rudra...aur Aunty Ji?? 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

😎 ðŸ¥³

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

Zyada khush mat ho behen... Ye wala post 11th chapter ke liye hi hai.

Us chapter ko ek page aage shift kar rahe hain cos I got two more reviews. Isiliye, socha ki thoda aage shift kar dein...

To maine kaun sa mana kiya hain? Mujhe to bas mauka chahiye dance karne ka. To yaha bhi shuru ho gayi! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

To finally, mere intezaar ka ant hua!   

Coming to the chapter, zyada kuch tha nahi detailing ki alawa - so that part was okay!

But I am slightly confused about the Balisthan and Antakasur's birth place. Because any KS who kills the Daivik would attain immortality. That's the reason Mo came to GH in the first place. Here it seems like only Anta is destined to kill the Daivik. Besides, it's the only place where he could be killed. So logically, won't he try to avoid that place? ðŸ¤“

Rudra and auntie ji? Kind of feel you are throwing a Dev touch here as they might be hypnotized so Ansh won't harm them. 

Can't wait for the final chapter.   

To finally, mere intezaar ka ant hua!   

Haan... Finally ant ho gaya. ðŸ˜†

Coming to the chapter, zyada kuch tha nahi detailing ki alawa - so that part was okay!

Yup... Is part main detailing ke alawa kuch bhi nahi tha. Isiliye I was hoping that it does not turn out to be boring...

But I am slightly confused about the Balisthan and Antakasur's birth place. Because any KS who kills the Daivik would attain immortality. That's the reason Mo came to GH in the first place. Here it seems like only Anta is destined to kill the Daivik. Besides, it's the only place where he could be killed. So logically, won't he try to avoid that place? ðŸ¤“

Hainnn??? I had explained it in the chapter... Wo part post hi nahi hua? Satyanaash!!! 

Anyways, I'll edit the post again...

Rudra and auntie ji? Kind of feel you are throwing a Dev touch here as they might be hypnotized so Ansh won't harm them. 

Achha?? You sure of your feeling? Dekhte hain agle chapter main kya hota hai...

Can't wait for the final chapter.   

I have started it... Hopefully jaldi khatam ho jayega.

Hainnn??? I had explained it in the chapter... Wo part post hi nahi hua? Satyanaash!!! 

Anyways, I'll edit the post again...

IF aur iski never ending issues. 

🥳 

IF aur iski never ending issues. 

Seriously yaar!!! Kitni mehnat se sab kuch dobara post kiya tha!!!

Anyways, I have edited it again... Do check it.

I hope ab thoda clear hoga?? Agar nahi ho ya kuch ajeeb ho to batana... I'll change it again.

🥳 

Itna khush mat ho behen... Agar migraine saath de gaya to hi jaldi khatam ho payega...