Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I'd choose the Malhotras in a heartbeat. I reckon Devraj wouldn't be so strict on a daughter😆
Yes. He will be a superb dad for a daughter😆 unless we create problems like Shravan
Don't embarrass me....that's not my find....my instructor kept sending me fitness video and nutrition plans what I never replied. After 15 times, he got irritated and sent me that and I had to reply...
Originally posted by: GPO3UWAQ5HFG57CK
Don't embarrass me....that's not my find....my instructor kept sending me fitness video and nutrition plans what I never replied. After 15 times, he got irritated and sent me that and I had to reply...
🤣Poor instructor
I will choose the Tiwari's. I think I'm the different here😆
Our family is much like Malhotra's. That's why would like to stay in a different environment. And also for my mischievous brothers & cousins😆 They'll become strict more than the stick😆
tiwari because they have a balance of strictness & leniency ..
Malhotras, because I am quite lazy and discipline is a foreign term for me🤣I can't follow the restrictions and discipline of an army family
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
I will choose the Tiwari's. I think I'm the different here😆
Our family is much like Malhotra's. That's why would like to stay in a different environment. And also for my mischievous brothers & cousins😆 They'll become strict more than the stick😆
You're not different, Meena joins your group😆
I would like to keep my cousins with Khurana! Khurana's behavior will change😆