What did you make for rasoi rasam today?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What did you make for rasoi rasam today?
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
What did you make for rasoi rasam today?
I heated up a frozen pizza because I'm too lazy to cook. I hope Mohit knows how to cook.
I heated up a frozen pizza because I'm too lazy to cook. I hope Mohit knows how to cook.
You should make something sweet dear!
Anyway here's a gift from my side-
![]()
Guys did you gift Mohina anything?
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
You should make something sweet dear!
Anyway here's a gift from my side-
Guys did you gift Mohina anything?
Good....contactless...please make sure to disinfectant before and after every use...
Good....contactless...please make sure to disinfectant before and after every use...
Done!
