Originally posted by: CaptainSpark
Someone who wants to marry Bhishma and challenges him to do so needs more spark and fire 😆
She was some extra kind of actress not someone important was selected for this role
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: CaptainSpark
Someone who wants to marry Bhishma and challenges him to do so needs more spark and fire 😆
She was some extra kind of actress not someone important was selected for this role
I missed today's episode. 😔
YouTube does not have the appeal that TV gives.
I will catch it later.
But hearing about more war talk from Draupadi is frustrating. I do not want to see this version of Draupadi. It's so one dimensional😔
I Think u can try on DD retro may be there u can watch मिस्ड episode
Why in B.R Mahabharata sudama and shikhandi played by same actor paintal?
Originally posted by: surabhi01
Why in B.R Mahabharata sudama and shikhandi played by same actor paintal?
Budget cuts! 😆
Phir woh Shivendra Mahal ji played Shiva+Parashuram, and Randhir Singh played Hidimba+Putana...chalta tha I guess. 😆
Originally posted by: proteeti
Budget cuts! 😆
Phir woh Shivendra Mahal ji played Shiva+Parashuram, and Randhir Singh played Hidimba+Putana...chalta tha I guess. 😆
Paintal to especially casting director Ka Bhai hai so they just took him for all the non regular important roles
The boy who played teenage Karna was also their relative. Son of either Paintal or Goofi Paintaly
Yup he was Gufi Paintal's son, Harendra/Harry Paintal.
Paintal's son is also an actor- Hiten Paintal but he probably wasn't in MB. 😳
Family show tha ye Paintal family k liye.
I don't think Hiten Paintal was there in the show usko bhi le Lete as one of the Uppandavas or as young Pandavas/Kauravas
Mwuazg
Waise Harry Paintal ab bhi acting karta hai kya
Yaar ek to scene de dete between two Paintal brothers
Aaj to jab Pandav army entered Kaurav shivir, I was nearly sure they would have at least one.
But alas.....
I think he does big screens mostly.
The the first song today was soo heart touching, all the young soldiers writing to their loved ones! Unfortunately very few will return to see them again. 😭