Ab main nahin aaunga Maate. Ab swayam aapko aana hoga.
💔
Bhishma remembering his last meeting with his mother is a subject of profound sorrow.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ab main nahin aaunga Maate. Ab swayam aapko aana hoga.
💔
Bhishma remembering his last meeting with his mother is a subject of profound sorrow.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I felt the same and pointed out that Shikhandi did a better job at depicting the agony and the silent rage.
Shikhandi was fantastic. Paintal is a fantastic actor. I meant Amba as in the princess, she seemed a little out of place. Or maybe it's because Mukesh Khanna overshadowed almost everyone. 😆
That he did. 😆Originally posted by: CaptainSpark
Shikhandi was fantastic. Paintal is a fantastic actor. I meant Amba as in the princess, she seemed a little out of place. Or maybe it's because Mukesh Khanna overshadowed almost everyone. 😆
Still I felt the actress could do better.
Ok don't kill me but this Bheeshm Drona scene is giving me Shaktimaan Tamraaj Kilvish vibes
I am really annoyed with Draupadi's characterization. She is literally relegated to a woman who only wants war and is absolutely bloodthirsty. This is not how she was.
(Tho I can't deny how I love her taunts to BRC Yudhi) 😆
😆😆😆Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
Ok don't kill me but this Bheeshm Drona scene is giving me Shaktimaan Tamraaj Kilvish vibes
Seriously! Today's scene was too much. 🙄Originally posted by: CaptainSpark
I am really annoyed with Draupadi's characterization. She is literally relegated to a woman who only wants war and is absolutely bloodthirsty. This is not how she was.
(Tho I can't deny how I love her taunts to BRC Yudhi) 😆
Someone who wants to marry Bhishma and challenges him to do so needs more spark and fire 😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Seriously! Today's scene was too much. 🙄
It's literally hard to spot her lines where she isn't talking about her open hair and the fact that she wants the war. 🤔
Originally posted by: CaptainSpark
I am really annoyed with Draupadi's characterization. She is literally relegated to a woman who only wants war and is absolutely bloodthirsty. This is not how she was.
(Tho I can't deny how I love her taunts to BRC Yudhi) 😆
I know Draupadi wasn't like this but I prefer her over epic Draupadi, she is very direct in her taunts