Originally posted by: .Username.
Vizzy, I am loving your new Thor icon ❤️
Me too.☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: .Username.
Vizzy, I am loving your new Thor icon ❤️
Me too.☺️
Satya vachan.🤣
Originally posted by: DBHIOFTXIH3Z6H3W
Satya vachan.🤣
Haina. Hum hai harishchandra ki chhati aulaad 🤣
Also btw I can still see tera Rosa wala hi 🤔
Originally posted by: peraltagasm
Haina. Hum hai harishchandra ki chhati aulaad 🤣
Also btw I can still see tera Rosa wala hi 🤔
Acha. Refresh karke dekho.🤔
I am glad it’s all solved now! Warna you would have been bored to death
thanks girl!! ❤️❤️
Originally posted by: 3U5B4ENHQO2T2GL3
Brb, crying (both at the beauty of the signature and the people in it). 😢
I am never not going to not cry over them! Bobby especially ❤️
But Ellen and Jo 💔
Also Kevin 💔😭
And Crowley 😭😭
CHARLIEEE 😭😭😭😭😭💔
I am depressed now.
Originally posted by: peraltagasm
Haina. Hum hai harishchandra ki chhati aulaad 🤣
Also btw I can still see tera Rosa wala hi 🤔
ofcourse Harishchandra ki aulaad bauth saare jhoot bolegi 😂😂🤣