Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I think Mohit and Alina's pheras would be done in a few hours🤣Lavy has already finished the game of Sautan🤣
Yessssss...
Grih pravesh rasam is ready Alina😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I think Mohit and Alina's pheras would be done in a few hours🤣Lavy has already finished the game of Sautan🤣
Yessssss...
Grih pravesh rasam is ready Alina😆
Anything for Mohina🤗
Aiiyyyooo🤣
Yeah but what if Sautan comes back?? I don't trust her
(I hope his gf doesn't see this thread and then track me down to kill me
)
@bold was thinking devil but subtitle dude told me, the second wife....that's illegal.....running away from this thread...lord save me...😭
Who is AlikaOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
Anything for AliKa🤗

Me doing graha pravesh and kicking that rice bowl (idk what they call it 😆)
Mohit Babe, we together for eternity now ❤️
Yeah but what if Sautan comes back?? I don't trust her
(I hope his gf doesn't see this thread and then track me down to kill me
)
Don't worry Alina, I'll take care of her😆
I too am hoping no one realted to them sees this or she'll be at our doors the next day😆
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Who is Alika
Oopsie it should me Mohina🤣
I just changed the concept🤣
Originally posted by: 6TXXRQL2KPWW6CRJ
@bold was thinking devil but subtitle dude told me, the second wife....that's illegal.....
Yeah sautan basically means the other woman or mistress...very common in typical indian TV shows with family drama. But it won't happen in our show for sure!
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Who is Alika
Who is Alika???? Another Sautan????
🤣ohh