Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yea waking up kitna cute tha. How cutesy he woke up
Same to same me angry 😠 when I wake up 😂😑
Aur yea hai meri beti kuki. Oh that smile, the apple of his eyes, you can actually see the adoration for his daughter in this little bit, like she is the reason of his living 😢😍😁♥️

The beginning of it all. ❤️

I tried new styles and results aren't bad. 😆

I loved this outcome. 😎

Demanding since the very first meeting. 🤪

❤️
I had to bear extreme levels of cringe in those few seconds I couldn't skip. 🤓
But I love the outcome. ❤️

^ Animated version.
Lately I've improved a lot in animated stuff and learnt/discovered so many new things.