Classroom learning
Juice or smoothies?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Classroom learning
Juice or smoothies?
I only have some future in career now so career it is. In future it may depend on circumstances.
Isa you should answer this😆
Veg food or Non-veg food?
I also prefer career over love...it is my utmost priority at this point of time.Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I only have some future in career now so career it is. In future it may depend on circumstances.
Isa you should answer this😆
Veg food or Non-veg food?
I'm the winner and see my victory dance with my buddy...


Translation- The film is not over yet my friend
Thanks for being my subtitle dude.....now go to sleep...

It's just 11.28 pm here. I am a night-owl so gonna stay here😛