ashi...im waiting for ur story❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
ashi...im waiting for ur story❤️
Hey Ammu! 🤗
I'm here only dear. Was a bit busy. Thought that I'll visit after finishing my OS, but got stuck in between. Anyhow I have to complete it tonight. Don't worry. I won't disappear. ❤️ 🤗
P.S.: Where is Pali, Uru, Mini, and everyone else? They are missing for so long!
I just miss the daily live discussions we had in the morning.....I miss every one in the forum now...sab gaayab hai...uru,diyu,Pali...mini toh lockdown ki shuru se hi gaayab hai .sometimes she appears and then she disappears again...diyu have vanished from the past few days..😔😔
ashi...im waiting for ur story❤️
Will try my best to finish it by tonight, Ruhi. Just got stuck in between. Hopefully I'll be able to post it by tomorrow. 😳
ok fine dear...Will try my best to finish it by tonight, Ruhi. Just got stuck in between. Hopefully I'll be able to post it by tomorrow. 😳
i hope u doing fine...😊
Almost ready 😆
vaishu when is ur new update?
Thodi der mein kar rahi post
Originally posted by: The_incredible
I just miss the daily live discussions we had in the morning.....I miss every one in the forum now...sab gaayab hai...uru,diyu,Pali...mini toh lockdown ki shuru se hi gaayab hai .sometimes she appears and then she disappears again...diyu have vanished from the past few days..😔😔
Oh, Diyu bhi gayab hai? I didn't know that since I'm also not active since the past few days. 😒
Originally posted by: MishBirStruck
Almost ready 😆
Toh post kar do jaldi!
Yeah, I'm fine. Was a bit stressed.
How have you been?
Oh, Diyu bhi gayab hai? I didn't know that since I'm also not active since the past few days. 😒
She is also missing from last few days..I have messaged her now..hope she is fine...🤔🤔