Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: khwaishfan
Hi Tanya, have a wonderful day. Will you be updating Part 8 today?
Updating🤗
Yayy waiting
Originally posted by: Kuttisri
Yayy waiting
How is your thesis going on?? 😊
Originally posted by: khwaishfan
Thanks Tanya.
Do not say thanks. Your response always motivate me to write🤗
Will be evn happier if you post at least one of the new stories.
🤓
Originally posted by: Tatianabhardwaj
How is your thesis going on?? 😊
It's Taking a lot of time.. And as I'm not getting the Lappy... Only on weekends I'm working on it.. And I don't know if I will be able to update for next 2 weeks....
Pm sent to all. Sorry if anyone is left. Add me as a buddy if you want me to send you a pm and it will be done from next update😊
Originally posted by: Kuttisri
It's Taking a lot of time.. And as I'm not getting the Lappy... Only on weekends I'm working on it.. And I don't know if I will be able to update for next 2 weeks....
Even I am updating from phone
but thesis is more importsnt. Take your time. Though I want you to update and was eagerly waiting for it. But focus on your thesis. I know you will ace it. 
Chapter One: Before the Storm At five in the morning, Shimla still belonged to the dark. The hill town slept beneath a cold blue hush, its...
Love is an intense feeling of affection and care towards another person. It is a profound and caring attraction. On the other hand, lust is a...
Tum Mile Chapter 1 “You can’t go through there!” the secretary shouted as she hurried around the reception desk after Geet, the sudden panic in...
A/N: This is loosely based on a true and personal story close to me however the ending for this SS will be different than the one we’d endured...
Dhundlae aks Koi dhundla sa ek aks meri aankhon mein rehta hai, Koi bechan khawabon mein rehti hai, Ek manoos si awaz mujhe sone nahi deti, Koi...
195