Currently India-Forums (Not a huge SM person)
Online shopping or in-person shopping (If corona situation wasn't happening)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Currently India-Forums (Not a huge SM person)
Online shopping or in-person shopping (If corona situation wasn't happening)
online shopping for emergency lol ...for now, i don't order stuff...I'm buying in person my groceries ...
web series or tv show?
If Indian then TV shows (Except for TVF Tripling), If American then web series (Loved On My Block on Netflix)
Wire headphones or bluetooth headphones/airpods?
If Indian then TV shows (Except for TVF Tripling), If American then web series (Loved On My Block on Netflix)
Wire headphones or bluetooth headphones/airpods?
Airpods.
Long hair or short hair?
short hair as i recently cut it at home by my brother lol
cell phone or iPad?
Cellphone
Breakfast or Dinner?
Did you mean historized? No way I'm running away from you even...forget about that crusher dude...
Thanks for such a lethal question. Thank god, I left before I receive this...
History
Chemistry or Biology?