Anarkali
Chips or popcorn?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Anarkali
Chips or popcorn?
strawberries
Chocolate or blueberry muffins
Chocolate muffins.
Flavored milk or flavored yoghurt?
Flavored yogurt - peach to be exact 😆
Salman Khan or SRK?
SRK😎
Eggs - Scrambled or Fried?
None. I am vegetarian😛
Cockroach or Cricket?😆
Don't know much cricket....google has doodle on it today...tried my hand with spinning bat the way we play softball....but got knocked out... still will choose....cricket...roaches are yuck...
Pancake or waffle?
Don't know much cricket....google has doodle on it today...tried my hand with spinning bat the way we play softball....but got knocked out... still will choose....cricket...roaches are yuck...
Pancake or waffle?
I meant the insect cricket😆
Pancake
Kiwi or apple?
Don't know much cricket....google has doodle on it today...tried my hand with spinning bat the way we play softball....but got knocked out... still will choose....cricket...roaches are yuck...
Pancake or waffle?
Isa, I think Lavy was trying to say cricket the insect😆