Hungama was overrated. Yeh Tera Ghar Yeh Mera Ghar was one of the best Priyadarshan films after Hera Pheri.
come on, Hungama was hilarious.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hungama was overrated. Yeh Tera Ghar Yeh Mera Ghar was one of the best Priyadarshan films after Hera Pheri.
come on, Hungama was hilarious.
I loved Hungama 😆
It's strange how he approached only outsiders. Why didn't he go to Varun, Arjun, Vicky, Ranveer or Ranbir?
It's strange how he approached only outsiders. Why didn't he go to Varun, Arjun, Vicky, Ranveer or Ranbir?
Vicky is insider???? How?????
They should have casted Shona ananad
His father is a well-known action director.
" They all refused because maybe they thought I am an outdated director, because I was out of the Hindi film industry for five years," Priyadarshan told PTI.
why not the reason that they didnt like the script? #selfvictimization
how come he didnt go to bestie akshay. after all NA dilaya tha na
His father is a well-known action director.
Oh, so Vicky K. is new Ajay Devgan of industry,,,,,
I liked Hungama. The whole Paresh Rawal - Shoma Anand track was hilarious.

I wish Ayushman and Karthik would have agreed to do the sequel. Thodi toh hype hoti movie ki😔
You know something must be really bad If Sidharth Malhotra is saying no to it!
https://x.com/i/status/2072157545725386872
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXY82I2gClC/?igsh=MXZyNGNvdndwNHJycQ==
Udta Teer trailer- Ayushmann and Sara https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdoiaR2TqZo/?stkn=MW83MHN0NmVsMXNvbw==
https://x.com/i/status/2044727425876299947
https://youtu.be/bsIF4KQZ5k0 Release date : 1st August 2003
11