Was there a remixed version of "mere saamne waali khidki mein ek chaand ka thukda rehta hai" ? In the mid 2000s? I feel like there was a version from that time but I can't find it...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Was there a remixed version of "mere saamne waali khidki mein ek chaand ka thukda rehta hai" ? In the mid 2000s? I feel like there was a version from that time but I can't find it...
Was there a remixed version of "mere saamne waali khidki mein ek chaand ka thukda rehta hai" ? In the mid 2000s? I feel like there was a version from that time but I can't find it...
Thanks dude!
Actually the one I was thinking of was a more Indi-Pop style remake of the song, but maybe there was no Indi-Pop style version of the song 😅
Thanks dude!
Actually the one I was thinking of was a more Indi-Pop style remake of the song, but maybe there was no Indi-Pop style version of the song 😅
This is another one
Indi-pop remixes done the right way👍🏼feeling so nostalgic going through this thread
This was during 2005-2006 then all of a sudden it stopped and now we’ve these bagwaas remixes. Why can’t they remix it like these?
Originally posted by: adventurousman
This was during 2005-2006 then all of a sudden it stopped and now we’ve these bagwaas remixes. Why can’t they remix it like these?
Another one