Joke nehi hai, I just like using italics 🤣
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Joke nehi hai, I just like using italics 🤣
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
Can't see the emojis, but I am sure, you must be laughing at my love for italics. 😆
Can't see the emojis, but I am sure, you must be laughing at my love for italics. 😆
Good guess🤣
*gets serious*
But no, a very bad guess😕
I lost the guessing game? Oh well. I suppose it is time for me to leave this thread. Have spammed you enough, I think. Once again, congratulations Babe. Keep dazzling us ⭐️
Originally posted by: ilazyair
But cabbage?😭
symbolizes the green. .my fav veggie .. toh keya karela dalu ?
Congratulations VM Devi 🤗
Not a bad idea
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Not a bad idea
I love karela🤣 please give me karelas🤣
Originally posted by: Transference
Congratulations VM Devi 🤗
Thank you piu🤗❤️
Congratulations 🎈🎊🍾🎉 my dear Riya 🥳🥳