I am not paying attention to his m that's why he did this 😠😠😠 lagta hai he wants some more slaps😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I am not paying attention to his m that's why he did this 😠😠😠 lagta hai he wants some more slaps😡
Originally posted by: ilazyair
I will show you some day🤣
You have to 🤣 I showed you mine 🤣
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Justice for notebook!
Yes...
Waaaaaaa 😭 kitni mehnat se saare question answers likha tha...🥺
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Call me weird absurd creepy but I like Fem harry fics better
I see most Fem Harry fics with Draco or Tonks😆 not my genre though. I'll take Harry with Draco but Drapple (Draco & green apples) takes the cake🤣
Dekha nehi?
I had highlighted some portions in that thread.
I try my best to color code and highlight so I don't forget things later on.
HP/LVR lover manOriginally posted by: ilazyair
I see most Fem Harry fics with Draco or Tonks😆 not my genre though. I'll take Harry with Draco but Drapple (Draco & green apples) takes the cake🤣
You should see those ffs
I love how the give TMR his actual justification
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Dumbledore was always a grey character with inclination towards dark more
He knew it all along but chose to ignore
His association with Grinde😆 only his sister's death turned him around
Originally posted by: PUEO2AJHK5NW3KL7
Yes...
Waaaaaaa 😭 kitni mehnat se saare question answers likha tha...🥺
Someone took your coaching ka notebook?
Originally posted by: HY7UI5KITV3XUPOQ
I am not paying attention to his m that's why he did this 😠😠😠 lagta hai he wants some more slaps😡
Boyfriend?🤣
*runs
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Better then
I just try different things. Because I am so new to writing. And whatever clicks, clicks.