🤗
Someone took it and isn't returning it 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤗
Someone took it and isn't returning it 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
Call me weird absurd creepy but I like Fem harry fics betterOriginally posted by: ilazyair
I had a phase for every character🤣
Sirimione, Remione? Tomione, Dramione, Harmony, Theomione 🤣
I am a trash for Hermione fics🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I liked that Tom
And this is where I got disappointed by Albus
Tom wasnt to be blamed solely
It was the teachers too
They never saw the broken child hungry to show his best
Dumbledore wasn't a good man😆 too manipulative and prejudiced whenever it came to Tom
YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dumbledore was always a grey character with inclination towards dark moreOriginally posted by: ilazyair
Dumbledore wasn't a good man😆 too manipulative and prejudiced whenever it came to Tom
He knew it all along but chose to ignore
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woh wala notebook nahi 😡😡😡
My secrets are safe😈
Okay then. It does make me curious though. How do your notes look?
I will show you some day🤣
Who the hell cares which book
Liya na
Tu royi na
Bas I am happy
Justice for notebook!
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Do not plan
Its the worst if you cant
Just go with the flow
Just glide your thoughts over the words
And then let your creativity do the magic
Yes, it's better that way.
But sometimes, when I only have a raw idea as to how the scene should go, I put it down in a file, and then later revisit it to add details.